• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So Cal Herf, just an idea...

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
A new cigar lounge is opening up in Pasadena, CA. I've been communicating with the owner, and finally after more than a year, the doors are about to open.

Here's their website: http://www.cenizalounge.com/

Who lives close enough to Pasadena to want to get together for a mini herf? Either late August or sometime in September.

Hey Rod, would you have any details as to how he is able to open a cigar lounge in CA? It looks like a great place, wish I could make it but I am adding it to my places to visit next time I'm down south.

:cool:

sounds cool. I'd like to participate. Yeah, I saw that place near the wine bar in Paseo De Colorado. My friend and I kept going back to see if it openned.

I won't be around toward the end of August, but will be back the last week of August.

Have a more exact date?

Cool, get to meet some members...

BTW, what's a "Herf"? I saw posts about this, but still not quite sure what it is?

Isn't there an area of this website specifically for Herfs? :whistling:

Sorry Rob, just had to take advantage of an opportunity to bust the head honcho's ball's! :D :D

It'd be great if we can get a group together that meets once a month. There is a new cigar lounge opening in Pasadena at the Paseo. Very nice lounge. I've been talking to the owner, and he is getting ready to open the doors very soon. Here's the link: http://www.cenizalounge.com/

I'll keep you guys posted once it's open. It'd be nice to get a group together once a month.

Gonz said:

Sorry Rob, just had to take advantage of an opportunity to bust the head honcho's ball's! :D :D
[snapback]213469[/snapback]​

Who the hell is Rob?

When you get banned here, you won't see it coming. ;)

Yeah, once a month sounds cool...

How will the prices be at Ceniza Lounge?

Any possible discounts/decent prices for us Cigar Pass members?

chewbacco said:
Yeah, once a month sounds cool...

How will the prices be at Ceniza Lounge?

Any possible discounts/decent prices for us Cigar Pass members?
[snapback]213491[/snapback]​

I've been talking with the owner, so I'm sure a discount will be no problem.

I suppose he's awfully busy trying to get the place open, but perhaps he should update his site, which says he opened July 15.

And apparantly all the cigar lockers are sold out? Not that I live anywhere close to there or would ever be interested, but I was curious what the cost would have been. I guess that means he's already got quite a crowd ready to rush the doors! Good for him, we need more places like this around the country! Specifically in Mankato, MN. Regardless of the smoking ban.

Hey I live in Victorville and that would make a nice ride for me so let me know when it is happening. :thumbs:

you're gonna drive all the way from Victorville?

Man, you're dedicated!

Rod said:
Gonz said:

[snapback]213469[/snapback]​

Who the hell is Rob?
[snapback]213471[/snapback]​

Don't you remember your evil twin? :whistling:

chewbacco said:
you're gonna drive all the way from Victorville?

Man, you're dedicated!
[snapback]213522[/snapback]​

Drive, no. Ride, on his motorcycle, hell yea, a nice ride!