• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So Cal Herf - Monrovia, CA - DoubleTree Hotel

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Who's down for a herf this Friday evening? Weather has been great, let's take advantage of it!

Friday 3/28 7 PM

DoubleTree Hotel in Monrovia (exit Huntington Drive off the 210, proceed straight into the driveway, can't miss it).

If you have never been there, we meet outside in the lounge near the pool.

Who's in?

Think I should be able to make this one. :thumbs:

Hopefully...

IN.

DoubleTree is always a good time. Ready to get my drink/smoke on.... :thumbs:

I might try to make it out for this one :) I haven't met some of you new guys and after reading the last couple of threads it sounds like you have been having a blast.

DAMN!!!!

It would take too long for the drive AND still be home at a decent time to be up for work on SAT, sorry fellers. I would love to go, love meeting you peoples, but I just can't. :(

::because I know, you're all crying that ol' Soulpuppy can't make it right?? pfff!!!:: :rolleyes:

I will be there. See y'all on Friday!!

Ok...., this time I am definitely
going to be there. :blush:

Rod and Ashley - Kimchi coming your way. ;)

Looking forward to seeing you Jack - it's been a long time!

Sorry can't make this one. I will be at the Silk Lounge 1st Anniversary. If interested the tickets are $40 with open bar (wells, beers, and wines). They open at 9, but if enough folks are interested I may be able to convince Paul, the owner, to open up for us. Please let me know.

Larry

Sorry I didn't make it. I spent a little too much time at work tonight, more then I would have liked to. Next time.

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: StinkiMonki, Opus meX

Adrian, we waited until midnight before we left. Sorry if we missed you. :sign: