• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So excited!

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
My son, daughter-in-law, and 5-year-old grandson are at the Steelers Jaguars game. They have on field passes and I am so anxious to see what my grandson does. He is painfully shy around strangers but he wants so bad to shake TJ Watts hand, it will be interesting to see what happens.IMG_6555.jpg
IMG_6558.jpg

Last edited:
As a fellow Steelers fan, I hope y'all have a good time! Hopefully TJ won't accidentally sack him 😀

That is one hell of a memory, got to take the time while you can.

So funny! After the game Sunday Connor said to my son "dad .... that was the best weekend of my life".

Doug asked him what was his favorite part .... he said " playing catch in the hotel room"

Hundreds of dollars spent on hotel, tickets, food, etc. They met Doug Peterson and the QB coach in the elevator, he met Steeler players, and playing catch with dad was the highlight!😁

So funny! After the game Sunday Connor said to my son "dad .... that was the best weekend of my life".

Doug asked him what was his favorite part .... he said " playing catch in the hotel room"

Hundreds of dollars spent on hotel, tickets, food, etc. They met Doug Peterson and the QB coach in the elevator, he met Steeler players, and playing catch with dad was the highlight!😁
It's always the things that adults don't see that are the most impactful on the kids.