• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So frustrated with the Broncos

Fontanaboy1324

What the hell happen to my Broncos I tell you they relied on their defensed so much that they don't focuse on the offense. We should not had gotten rid of our QB Cutler I think we would have been much better and now look at Cutler with the Bears he isn't doing good either. if he would of shout his mounth and went along with the plan we would be a much better team. But now we are Fracked up and in trouble of not going to the playoffs once again. I have been a Broncos fan for over ten years and so ready to give them up at this point I don't know what to do.

Cutler has no WR's in Chicago....Orton isn't anything more than a servicable backup....the Broncos running game isn't what it was in years past..... too much internal strife....etc,etc,etc..

Well i for one am glad cause hopefully the will implode some more on thurs and hand the giants a win.
We really need it to keep our playoff hopes alive we need to have a winning momentum when we face the cowboys and philly in weeks 13 & 14

I'm a San Diego guy, and so root for the Chargers, still I hate to see a team with so much potential fall flat like they have. You have to give Orton credit for coming out to play last game, though I'm not sure he did all that much better than Simms. Can't blame the QB for fumbles at the goal line and defensive failures. Anyway, I hope they are able to right the ship.

Well i for one am glad cause hopefully the will implode some more on thurs and hand the giants a win.
We really need it to keep our playoff hopes alive we need to have a winning momentum when we face the cowboys and philly in weeks 13 & 14

I feel you on that Pete, and we won last night so I hope we can keep it going too. They looked pretty darn good last night I must say.

I'm a San Diego guy, and so root for the Chargers, still I hate to see a team with so much potential fall flat like they have. You have to give Orton credit for coming out to play last game, though I'm not sure he did all that much better than Simms. Can't blame the QB for fumbles at the goal line and defensive failures. Anyway, I hope they are able to right the ship.

I know Orton isn't the greatest QB out there but I can't stand the hot head you guys have. He has a gun for an arm but I can't stand his attitude. As for as the Chargers go they had their best shot at a SuperBowl I think two or three years ago. They will win the divison again but they are a one and done team when it comes to the playoffs. Sorry have to keep my hat with the Broncos and yea it is sad to see a team with so much talent waste it away. lets see what happens and congrats on another AFC title. it is all yours now.

How about those Broncos what a great Ass kicking they put down this week I can only hope that the Chargers will lose next week I think they play Steelers. Lets keep pushing for the Wild Card sport baby!!!!

Okay so we play the Colts this week and the Chargers play the Cowboys. What do you think, do we have a chance against the Colts and do the Chargers have a chance to lose to the Cowboys?

Okay DavidRat I am hoping the Cowboys can give you guys a run for your money this week because we are playing the Colts. So in order for us to say one game behind we both have to lose I know we are not going to beat Mr. Manning

I think you have a chance against the colts. With home field locked up (at least i think it is), the colts are likely to sit some stars in the second half. Personally I think that sucks, but i understand why they would do it. On the other hand, I think the Bolts are going to win, as Dallas has simply made too many mistakes lately.

I think you have a chance against the colts. With home field locked up (at least i think it is), the colts are likely to sit some stars in the second half. Personally I think that sucks, but i understand why they would do it. On the other hand, I think the Bolts are going to win, as Dallas has simply made too many mistakes lately.

that what I get for getting my hopes up too high. Denver just doen't have that drive to win in December nor does Dallas. We still have a shot at wild card, I hope we can at least hold on to that.