• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So, I have decided I want one of these -

I could make some pretty fancy ones of these in the metal shop. I think I probably have all the right punches. They would be made of some kind of metal though. If someone comes up with some kind of design I can see what I can do. Shouldn't be too expensive to have my guy set up the tooling.

I'd hate to have the guy change the machine from your cock ring production to something of use.

I could make some pretty fancy ones of these in the metal shop. I think I probably have all the right punches. They would be made of some kind of metal though. If someone comes up with some kind of design I can see what I can do. Shouldn't be too expensive to have my guy set up the tooling.

I'd hate to have the guy change the machine from your cock ring production to something of use.

:laugh: :D :laugh: :D :laugh:

Hey, just because I don't have a punch small enough to make a cock ring for you, doesn't mean you need to get all snotty.......

Hey, just because I don't have a punch small enough to make a cock ring for you, doesn't mean you need to get all snotty.......

Wow Brandon! I didn't even get that burned on the 4th when the bottle rocket seared my finger.... :sign: Damm the door was opened wideeeeeee :laugh:

Fuggers, left myself open for that one :sign:

They don't call me coke can for nothing.

Fuggers, left myself open for that one :sign:

They don't call me coke can for nothing.

I knew it was small, but you can fit it in the opening of a Coke can without touching the sides and getting cut?? Wow! That's small.....

...and if you marked off an edge in 1/4 or 1/8 inch graduations you could measure the length as well.....and then put a mass-spectrum analyzer with it so you could determine the wrap, binder and filler.....sell it for about $10.....I would buy one... :love:

well maybe the ruler would work.....

Tim