• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So, I'm in Dallas for a week...

OpusXKC

MOΛΩN ΛABE
The company has seen fit to have me fly to our Dallas (Southlake) office for the week (8/4 -- 8/8). I know of one cigar shop near where I am staying (Baymont DFW). Anywhere else I should go? If I can perhaps I can meet up with some folk, just throwing it out there :thumbs:

We will have to get something together.. maybe Wednesday or Thurdsday. I will be in Austin Tomorrow. 2 brothers in Plano is one of our usual hang outs, unless we head over to Stafford & Jones in Richardson, or Cigars & More in Addison.

I'm up for meeting up. Southlake has some NICE places, but I think it is occupied by the Anti-smoking facists. Let me know when & where. :)

Sorry that I missed you Tony, but I am sure the Dallas guys will treat you right!

Would love to join all of you. Can make it if it is in the Plano/Richardson area, maybe even Addison. Gas prices are killing all the fun.

Steve

I'd be up for a cigar sometime after work this week...let me know a time and place as long as it's not too far from North Dallas/Plano. Two Brothers in Plano is the usual hangout and they have great prices and pretty good selection.

It's up to you of course...all the places that have been mentioned are good.

I'd be up for a cigar sometime after work this week...let me know a time and place as long as it's not too far from North Dallas/Plano. Two Brothers in Plano is the usual hangout and they have great prices and pretty good selection.

That's about a 30 minute drive, which doesn't seem to far. I leave on Friday night, and have two folks in tow until tomorrow. So wed or thurs sounds good.

Tony, wish I could come and meet you. Unfortunately I am working through Friday. And by the time I get off I wouldn't get there until 9PM. Maybe I can catch you some other time if you ever come back through. But like Dean said, these guys will treat you right. Hope ya'll have a great time!
B

That's about a 30 minute drive, which doesn't seem to far. I leave on Friday night, and have two folks in tow until tomorrow. So wed or thurs sounds good.

Heh yeah 30 minutes drive time in the Metroplex is nothing...I live about 20 minutes from that shop. Let me know when you want to go and I'll bring a bottle of something with me. Anyone else down for Two Bros?

Tomorrow night three of us are getting together at the C&B for dinner and a smoke...(Rob leaves for Istanbul the next day) So Thursday could work.

Sounds like its on for Thurday night at Two Brothers in Plano. This should be no problem for me seeing as how I'm now working down off of Greenville. I should be there sometime around 5:30 er so. :thumbs:

mac

This thread might have been better off in the HERF section of the forum. I'm still in guys. Lookin' forward to HERFin with the Dallas crew and guests tomorrow evening... :thumbs:

mac