• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So, I'm in Dallas for a week...

Count me in!!!!!

NOT!!!!

I'm sure the D/FW crew will take good care of you. Enjoy our humble Metropolis....

Lurch - when I first read your post I was thinking, "Damn, gonna have to bring something rare and Fuente for Mike since I haven't seen him in a bit!" Then I realized you were just pulling our leg. Too bad bro! :p

When the he!! are you gonna join us for a smoke?

mac

Lurch - when I first read your post I was thinking, "Damn, gonna have to bring something rare and Fuente for Mike since I haven't seen him in a bit!" Then I realized you were just pulling our leg. Too bad bro! :p

When the he!! are you gonna join us for a smoke?

mac
I said the same thing, "woohoo get to meet lurch, better bring some of the good stuff".

Anyways, count me in for tonight.

So, I'm here. I'm sitting in the lounge as I type. I have a business shirt and my signature hat on. See you soon.:D

I got a few hours till I can make it but I'll be there with scotch in hand.

I must say I had a great time. A big thanks to all of the Dallas area BOTLs. You guys truly represent the hospitality and generosity of the cigar community.

Hope to see you again, maybe even in KC for an Outlaw party :cool:

Nice meeting you Tony. Sorry we could not stay too long. Could be a good bike trip to KC sometime. Will let you know.

Steve

TOny it was great meeting you....sorry Nick and I were sitting nearby before we realized you were there but hadn't seen your post when I left for 2 bros.

Nice to meet you, Tony. I will definitely have to make it up to an Outlaw Event sometime. Sounds like they're a blast.

It was great to meet you as well Tony. Sorry I had to take off so early, I live in BFE... :laugh:

Naw...he had to "work early" the next day.

Btw, it was great meeting you Tony. Hope you see you out again sometime.