• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So lost for words! Thanks!

Nicely done, Tom. I hate to hear of any child, no matter how old, suffering an illness or injury. As a father, I can't imagine a more stressful situation. I hope your sons recovery is quick and complete.

Jesus, my friend, I hope the stuff I sent along brought a smile to your face and will give you some good times going forward. Always fun to blow a friend away, and in this case the timing was pretty good.... ;)

As a father I know how is is when one of your own is injured or sick and it can really take the wind out of your sails. Please enjoy the goodies with my very best regards, and a very Merry Christmas from my family to yours. Hope to see you at the QSH next year...!!.... :thumbs:

Come on guys, this bomb was a no brainer.

If you're a member of CP and know about the day-to-day family business, everyone knows...

Courvoisier = Jesus

:laugh:

Great hit Tom...way to hook a great brother up!

Thanks guys, my son is recovering very well, he has physical therapy twice a week for his leg.
He’s going a little crazy now that he can’t move around and do all his hobbies. Doctors say 3-4 months out work good thing he has a good union that has his back :thumbs:

Gary you so right with that ;)

Jesus, I'm glad to hear he is recovering, our thoughts are with you brother.

Nice job Tom, you're a classy fellow.