• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So, my local B&M...

unkind

has about 90% Premium cigar selections... and unfortunately , hes the only dealer around my area. He only sells Cuban made, nothing other then that.

he isn't a 100% cigar dealer either though, so that may be why...anyways

the prices varry, from what I usually buy *Belvedere/petit coronas" size which are around 8-10 bucks a pop (RYJ's , Montes and Partagas)

sometimes I splurge and get a couple Upmann coronas minor/major , which cost around..13-15 bucks? or so...

since I live up here in Canada, I think the prices reflect that due to the insane taxes here...but, do those seem fair otherwise?

I would love to buy some of his premium Cohibas and Bolivars that he stocks...but at 25-30 bucks each...it seems almost dumb? :whistling:

I have bought some Hoyo petit robustos, which are so yummy...but since the price doesn't seem right, I rarely get to enjoy one :(

he does stock some low end ones...guantanamera and por larranagas, but to be honest...yuck :sign:

so, what do you guys think? :blush:

Hello, You can check the comparison shopper for ISOM cigars, found here.