• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So slimeball B3 returns !

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
Well guys I have made a long overdue visit back to CP. Lets just say I was away trying to work out problems with home life. Things look better now, tomorrow is always another day.
I owe Sir-smokes-alot a huge appology and need to make things straight with the buy he ran.
Mike, I let things at home overpower all my obligations and we need to make things ok on your terms, I'm absolutely sorry.

GG, I got the messages but a few months later than you called. Thanks for the thoughts, I'll get back to you soon.

Well lets see what the masses have to say.....

Matt......

Good to see you back and glad to hear things are working themselves out for you.

Haven't seen SSAL in a while either...... rumor had it the the two of you ran off into the sunset holding hands...... :sign:

For everybody who doesn't know Matt, he is one great BOTL.....

(just don't get into a picture war with him.... LOL)

glad to see you return to the board Beef

Come back just in time to miss my herf you toad!

Welcome Back, almost had to bread out the "Where is the Beef" old lady pic again. :sign:

You focker!!! I was gonna keep calling you until you had me arrested for telephone harassment... :whistling:

Glad to see you back - hope everything is okay!!! :thumbs:

Glad you are back!! :thumbs: I missed your posts. I was wondering what the hell happened to you. I hope all is well!!

Welcome back to the family Beefy! and ummm, sorry we rented out your room to an exchange student, so you will have to sleep on the sofa :p

Darell?! WTF have you been? You got my 2 dollas yet?! :laugh:

It's great to see you back brother! Feels like the balance is returning around here. :thumbs: