• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So there I was....

Teaching kids about genetic traits when this 18 yo drives though our parking lot at 80 mph.
mmspicturej.jpg

WOW... I am betting he was driving the SUV (Truck) upside down.. Do I win?

Thank god the parking lot wasn't full of kids. Scary stuff.

Oh man am I the only one to notice those terrible rims on that red car. I think it deserved to be smashed.

Something tells me based on the laws of kinetic energy and gravity, that kid didn't live and if they did they are really really screwed internally.

Better photos and story here: http://www.columbian.com/news/2010/jun/03/a-driver-of-a-toyota-pickup-was-taken-to-a-local-h/

It appears the kid that caused this mess inherited the stupidity trait.

Sounds like everyone made it out of that wreck ok, thankfully.

If that was my kid that caused that, he would be wishing his stay in the hospital was longer.

WOW, his parents insurance just got a little more expensive.

So did the Cop on the right actually taser the guy he is looking at off camera, or was he just showing off his quick draw?

That's just nuts...thank god that toyota spun and took the brunt of the truck coming down... those kids in the back seat of that other sedan would have been toast otherwise...

That is crazy and I'm glad all made it out alive. Jon should check out the pysicsforums.com or present the proper equations to the class for his assumption. :sign: