• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So this Saturday...

Congrats Melissa, wishing you many happy years ahead. The thing i remember most about my wedding was how fast it went by, I remember looking at my wife the next morning on the plane and we both said..."We just paid HOW MUCH for 13 hours?!?!!?" (referring to wedding and the reception)
Congrats again Melly!
Rob

Congrats Melly! So been kind of busy planning the wedding! :laugh:

.."We just paid HOW MUCH for 13 hours?!?!!?" (referring to wedding and the reception)

exactly why we went to jamaica to get married. Spend several thousand to get waited on hand and foot for 8 days or spend several thousand on a few hours of partying for our friends. Was a no brainer for us. We did have a party a few weeks later though.

Yeah I am finally gonna be an honest woman. ***shut up Jeff and Timmy***
1pm
I was wondering if some of you could share about the day you got married and what you felt like on your day. Share ANYthing you want. I am looking for funny stories, sweet stuff, anything. Just to share a little about the day...we are getting married in his church, Catholic church(I am newly Catholic as of Saturday night). It's at 1pm...reception in the hall at church...beer, wine, a band....and we are releasing butterflies too..I hope they aren't dead when they get here friday. The honeymoon won't be for about 3 weeks...a cruise out of Venice through Croatia, Turkey and Greece and back to Venice.

Anyway...i would love to hear stories of your weddings....big, small, funny, emotional...love you all...sorry i have been so quiet, but I have been a busy angel.

love ya'll!!

Melly

Butterflies are you kidding me? Your such a girl. They really let you in a church?

All I remember from my wedding was being extremely nervous my mom hooked me up with some meds. It was all a little fuzzy from their.

Congrats Melly give me a call when you can.

Congratulations,

My wife and I got married outside in a Redwood park, the day turned out beautiful, nice and sunny, we planned and payed for it all ourselves, we had a DJ and lots of family and friends around. My mother passed away a few months after so I bawl like a baby every time I watch the video, I still can't listen to Journey Who's Cryin now, without tearing up. My Mom and I danced to that song at my wedding. I was wearing a white tux with tails and brand new white Nike High tops. My wife is now an ordained Minister who specializes in weddings, so I get to see a lot of weddings.
that was back in 1991 and my wife and I are still best friends. Remember Life's a Journey not a Destination...

yes Jeff i AM a girl LOL! The butterflies went off without a hitch, i didn't fall over my dress and the church roof didn't cave in. The honeymoon isn't until April 23rd...kind of a combined birthday/honeymoon. I think I am more excited about being away from work for that long to be honest. Though I cannot wait to go to Venice and the Greek isles. I have been overseas but not that part. Thank you all for the well wishes and the stories. I am gonna post some pics when I get a second to breathe...I am up to my eyeballs with Thank you notes... :sign:

Love ya'll

Melly the Angel

Congratulations Melissa!!! :)
Wishing you and your husband all the best for the future.

*foot note - i came in at the tail end of this post and wanted to thank everyone for sharing their awesome stories.