• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So uh... yeah, I got another one

Moki--
Nice grab. Is that the one that was in the BST room over at VCC?
Absolutley stunning piece.

That is the single most amazing piece of furniture I have ever set my eyes upon.

Why don't you send all those empty boxes to Wade for clocks :laugh: - That is a beauiful piece of furniture - I always appreciate seeing your set-ups - :thumbs: Big question, how long before you need another one?

Why don't you send all those empty boxes to Wade for clocks :laugh: - That is a beauiful piece of furniture - I always appreciate seeing your set-ups - :thumbs: Big question, how long before you need another one?

Likely never... I'm married now :sign:

...though I could turn the barn into a walk-in! :laugh:

That one box of Litto Gomez is about 6 months of my cigar budget! As always, first class Andrew.

Congrats, Andrew - an absolutely beautiful cabinet.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

That a beautiful cabinet Andrew, I was recently looking at a guitar made from Koa. I love the color, grain pattern and the sound it has in an instrument.

:cool:

I jsut had a pen turned for me in Koa. I am waiting to see how it turned out. Should be here pretty soon.

Wow very nice Andrew... :love:

I now need to clean the drool off my keyboard. :laugh:

Very purty, inside and out!
The same might be said for Mark Twain's and PSTAN's sig pix! :p

What a beauty!

I wonder if my wife would notice if I replaced her wine fridge with one of these.

:cool:

As I fight the urge to get a glass door on my next humidor, to show off some of my favorites, I have to take notice that both of Moki's cabinets do not have glass doors, and I think he knows his stuff.