• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So uh... yeah.

For a quick comparision:

X_Bands.jpg

ox_band_768x346.jpg

Okay...I spoke with someone who's in Vegas this week concerning the bands. All I can say at this moment, is they are not what you all think. Moki, give me a call to discuss.

And Moki's right, don't focus on the cigars.

Marco, I don't want to call you and have you start breathing heavy in the phone again. It's embarrassing.

Moki, I just miss hearing your sexy voice... :love:

Guys, it's has NO relation to 10th anniversary of any kind...

It's the new band for the, soon to be released, AF 13!

Did I win? ???

Well wasn’t the last cigar added to the opus line the xXx ? Which was the strongest cigar of the lot? Perhaps this is going to be a new addition of an even stronger cigar? It’s not in fuente’s nature to use buzz words like Xtream but maybe just the big “X” displays the meaning they want?

I was thinking about this in the shower this morning ...... could it be the Arturo Fuente Cuban blend?

:cool:

It has nothing to do with a cigar...

hrm. I'd say it kinda does.

BTW, I'm not being intentionally coy here... when I started the thread, I had no idea what this was about. Now I do, but I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to say.

BTW, I'm not being intentionally coy here... when I started the thread, I had no idea what this was about. Now I do, but I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to say.
C'mon...admit it, you like keeping us in suspsense! ;) Otherwise why post the pics at all?

A new cigar in the bottle, new band for the gar and new label for the bottle?

It has nothing to do with a cigar...

I really believe, that at this point, asking you to define what type of response or answer your looking for, is a valid question!

Johnny

I really believe, that at this point, asking you to define what type of response or answer your looking for, is a valid question!

Johnny

Now? I'm not seeking any response. Just consider it a curiosity.

My point was that when I initially posted the pictures, I had no idea what the deal was, and was wondering if anyone else did. That's changed.

So what you're saying is that when you initially posted you wanted us to give you information about this cigar but when you do find out the information you then refuse to let the rest of us know? Sounds a bit intentionally coy to me.

Johnny

Now? I'm not seeking any response. Just consider it a curiosity.

My point was that when I initially posted the pictures, I had no idea what the deal was, and was wondering if anyone else did. That's changed.

3a15262v5w.jpg

More Fuente hype..... :sign: :sign: :sign: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: