• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

so um, I smoked something bad tonight

razormike

I am sitting here thinking I am the biggest idiot in the world. I stopped by the evilness that is Wal-Mart tonight and made the abominable mistake of going down the tobacco checkout lane. Low and behold, a new black and mild is out, called the Royale. So I figured what the heck and bought a pack. Got home, lit one up, and proceeded to inhale what I can only describe as syrup of ipecac in smoke form. I spent the next few hours in a phenergan induced haze. I demand to be punished so as I may learn my lesson and this never happens again.

Send me a box of Padron 2000 Maduro and all will be forgiven.

You fail. Drive 30min to Springfield, I got some good ish here for you to clean your senses out with.

I just closed my eyes and said a prayer.......

It happens. However, I can't even look at the stuff I used to smoke "way back when". The thought even sickens me. But yep, been there. Like the time I found a black and mild in my golf bag...that had to have been there a year or longer. Still had cello on it...I think it was a black and mild...with cello though what could be wrong with it?

Everything.

Why oh why? It is a forgiveable offense but just this one time. No gas station/department store cigars please. Or I'll have to send you some so you never get that desperate again.