• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So...what are YOU doing with your life?

Yeah, well, did he ever drink beer while pissing in the creek?

Seriously, whatever spins your propellor.

I'm late for work and posting here. My girlfriend had to make the coffee- and butter my bagel.

I feel sorry for this guy, probably uncomfortable around people, will find it hard to meet women. We should invite him to join cigarpass! :laugh: :p :D :whistling:

This is the type of guy that is so smart...but I would never hire him for a job. For he has no social skills or personality!

-Fetter

I made seven bucks* playing cards for three hours last night. He doesn't impress me.

*To keep the books looking good, I'm amortizing the cost of a couple of cigars I gave to my poker buddies, else I'd be about even.

:laugh:

Hey, I saw Shrdlu on Sunday at the Hopkins Fall Festival. He said he'd do your next wedding for free. :D

QUOTE(fenian'98 @ Sep 21 2006, 09:13 AM)

I'm late for work and posting here. My girlfriend had to make the coffee- and butter my bagel.

... I am just assuming here ( we all know how well that goes at times ) that unlike this guy you at least have the time to have a girlfriend to do it for you!

You would assume correctly good sir, for I am a college dropout. I like beers and girls.

Sure he is smart and determined but probably has the personality 3-day old white bread toast (and the social life to match). Think of the stuff he has missed out on . . . .