• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

so what are you smoking/drinking this evening

Gator

My 1st Rocky Patel, a vintage 1992,

for the libation, William Larue Weller cask strength bourbon, cut w/ ice (melted now)

what a great pairing :thumbs:

Last night I had a massive stick made by a previous Cuban roller who moved here and blended his own personal line of which I don't even know the name of. It was an 8 inch natural wrapped beauty that gave me a nice little buzz. I paired it with a Morgado Tawny Port which was very nice. However, over the course of those couple of hours, I had people having me 'taste this', and 'sample that'...hot dogs, couple shots of whiskey, a Sam Adams, and after the cigar and port a black lager...when I got home shortly after....yup....you know where this is going. The combo of a mild alcohol buzz with a light nic buzz and weird things sent me a'spewin'. This sucks because I'm skiddish now about having port again...and I really liked it.

Oh, anyway, the cigar was good.

I am going to enjoy a RP Sungrown with perhaps some single malt on the rocks. It usually is a nice combo, particularly for a night when I do not have to get up early the next day!!

Why do I get dejavu over this!!! ???

Tonight it is a Padilla 8&11 DC and a home-brewed barley wine...9.4%...love this shit! :thumbs:

-Fetter

Tonight, after a hard day of NO WORK, I will have an RP Sungrown, and have not decided on the drink. I usually go with some type of bourbon, maybe Bookers 121 proof. :cool: