• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So what are your plans for the 4th?

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
It is going to be for Elke and I, the 21st anniversary of the first date we ever went on.

Plan on grilling some fine steaks and scampi on the grill with some close friends and then later walking with the kids to the Fireworks display on the Military reservation.

:cool:

How about you?

I will be working at that big house in the middle of DC. Same place I have spent 15 out of the last 20, 4th of July's :angry:

Massive pool party. Into the wee hours of the morning.

Every year for the past 6 we have had a neighborhood shrimp boil on the 4th - mojito's - cigars - pool - shrimp boil - fireworks - Boy it is truly great to be an American.

Hatguy sorry to hear you have to work - keep things calm down there. Don't let any Dems throw firecrackers at GW :p

I will be attending a family reunion near Bemidji Minnesota.
It should be alot of fun.

Every year for the past 6 we have had a neighborhood shrimp boil on the 4th - mojito's - cigars - pool - shrimp boil - fireworks - Boy it is truly great to be an American.

Hatguy sorry to hear you have to work - keep things calm down there. Don't let any Dems throw firecrackers at GW :p

Hell I might skip work and come to your house. :D

Its over to #1 son's house. He has a smoker, a smaller version of Erick's. I'm sure he'll have some burnt animal flesh and some veggies. He always has a good selection of beers.

Hell I might skip work and come to your house. :D

me too ;)

Having a few people over. Ribs, ribs, and more ribs on the bbq mmmmm. Plenty of cigars and a fridge stocked full of Blue Moon.

Getting a keg, blowing stuff up, hanging out with my family, and smoking some very nice cigars that I have been saving for a special occasion. :)

Going to a Sporting Clays tourney complete with Lobster supper. :thumbs:

Doc.

My sensei asked all the members of the dojo who was going to be hosting this year's 4th of July party and while I wasn't looking, everyone else took one step back.

Heh. Actually I'm looking forward to it. The last party I tried to throw was cancelled when Hurricane Rita blew into town so I feel like we're due.

I have a magnum of Chimay Blue that has been sitting in the bottom of the fridge for about five years. I have been looking for an excuse to pop that sucker open. Another member is bringing a keg of his most excellent home-brewed Oktoberfest. Sensei is smoking a brisket. I will be baking a large steak and mushroom pie from an old family recipe (not my family, thank goodness). Everyone else will be bringing side dishes and sodas. It's going to be great. :D

Edited for spelling

I'm going to be at summerfest drinkin and takeing in all the free concerts and having a couple cigars. For the 5th I've got nickelback tickets. Gotta love summerfest!!!

I'm going to be at summerfest drinkin and takeing in all the free concerts and having a couple cigars. For the 5th I've got nickelback tickets. Gotta love summerfest!!!

My daughter went and saw Nickelback opening for Jon Bon Jovi, she had a blast! Enjoy the concert my brother! :thumbs:

My daughter went and saw Nickelback opening for Jon Bon Jovi, she had a blast! Enjoy the concert my brother! :thumbs:

It should be a good one. I saw theory of a deadman last year. Very good show. :thumbs:

I'll be spending time with my fiance at a friends house for a cook out. Later that day we'll take the dogs out and watch the fireworks all the while I'll be smoking one of my favorite ISOMs.

a great way to spend my birthday!

Darren

Fishing, Fishing, Fishing, and more Fishing. First time I have been able to get out this year, besides paddlefishing. Can't wait to get out there sit in a boat, smoke a nice cigar and catch a couple dozen fish.