• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So what did you get for Father's Day?

MandyPi

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off n
My wife got me a fiver of Oliva Series V, S, and Master Blend III. :D She also got me the Prometheus Journey to Chateau de la Fuente box that comes with a music CD, a photo essay book, and four rare Fuente Fuente OpusX cigars. Finally, she got me some specials cigars from a special place, but due to a transportation strike, the cigars did not get to us on time. As a matter of fact, she was told that that they did not know when they would arrive. :( All in all, it has been a good cigar/father’s day. :rolleyes:

I got an IOU. My brother is going to Vegas next weekend, and my wife has already arranged for him to grab me some Casa Fuentes, and hopefully some Don Carlos lanceros while he is there.

I got a new humidor!! :D My wife and little girl surprised me this morning. They took an old cigar box and fixed it up in their own special way. I couldn't have asked for a better gift!!

06-14-08Imported084.jpg

06-14-08Imported085.jpg

06-14-08Imported087.jpg

06-14-08Imported088.jpg

I got a shirt and a midnight BJ from the wife.I bought myself 2 FFOX.

I got permission to spend the entire day with my feet up, watching sports, and drinking beer. That's all I wanted :D

I have a habit of leaving my computer logged on to CP, and I happend to be reading a Vinotemp thread (maybe from Wes?). Any way she went to target and got me a 28 bottle Wine Fridge :thumbs:. Now will I fill it with wine or should I convert it for more cigar storage ??? ? Looks like I will be searching the Vinotemp threads, my kids all made me cards and I also got a couple of shirts. It sure feels good to be a dad, Happy Fathers Day brothers.

I got a shirt and a midnight BJ from the wife.I bought myself 2 FFOX.

I got the same thing! My shirt says "All I got for fathers day was this stinking t-shirt". I'm glad there was a bonus.

I got a new humidor!! :D My wife and little girl surprised me this morning. They took an old cigar box and fixed it up in their own special way. I couldn't have asked for a better gift!!

06-14-08Imported084.jpg

06-14-08Imported085.jpg

06-14-08Imported087.jpg

06-14-08Imported088.jpg

That's great Greg ! Who's that scruffy looking guy with your daughter ? :D

All I got from my daughter today was a BIG poopy diaper. ???

Seriously though I played golf this morning with my Dad. Got home and I am spending time with him, my Mom, wife and daughter watching the US Open. I did get in three smokes on the course.

P.S. If anyone wants me to post a pic of the BIG poopy diaper let me know.

I got an IOU for sometime mid July when she can think of something, but she let me get some cigars as a waiting present. Best part is spending time with my boys, taking the oldest to Kung-Fu Panda.

I didn't get anything, and thank god for that, cause it would have been one hell of a surprise. haha

New ring, a fatty thick ribeye steak, and a bottomless glass of Four Roses.

Nothing. But I did make some seriously kick ass ribs on the grill today. :)

06-14-08Imported084.jpg

06-14-08Imported085.jpg

06-14-08Imported087.jpg

06-14-08Imported088.jpg

Now that is priceless. Congrats.

It wouldn't be gentlemanly to tell you what I got.

Doc.

I got a few shirts, went to the zoo with my daughter and friends... And still have another 1 hr and 56 mins for something else :)

See you guys tomorrow :)

A beautiful day at Arlington Racetrack, i even hit on ten across the board. Good day! :)