• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So what's new here?

Gator

I guess i've been basically gone for close to a year, i was not in a good place for awhile and it showed in my attitude here, so i took a sabbatical. Oh how life changes. Went through a divorce of a 19 yr marriage, been sober for 3 months and attending AA meetings every day, getting very healthy, starting to see the world a bit differently.

I owe some folks folks here an apology for past ruckus's i've caused due to my over-reaction, especially in trading threads, i see how things are done in the best interest of the board, even though at the time i felt singled out, but looking back i see how i was a dick. I can't even remember who all it was i got into it with :laugh: so i'll apologize to the board.

Good to be back, this is a great group of people :cool:

Great news Frank, well some of it at least. Sorry to hear you found the bottom, but glad to see you recognized it.

Now have you been smoking that stash of good stuff, or aging them?

It's all good, the marriage has not been good for years, and we tried, and of course it's complicated, but it'll work out for the best. We did it uncontested, the kids are ok, no fighting between us, none of the usual silliness...

Mainly aging, but been partial to getting into the older Opus when i do smoke. Tried to smoke a EL 2004 Sublime down at the beach house the other day, thing was soo poorly constructed i chunked it after not even getting to 1/3 of it, i'm continually disappointed in the isoms

Frank sorry to hear about your troubles. Glad that you are dealing with them. Sometimes everything else is secondary, especially cigars!

Welcome back and one day at a time :thumbs:

Frank sorry to hear about your troubles. Glad that you are dealing with them. Sometimes everything else is secondary, especially cigars!

Welcome back and one day at a time :thumbs:

from pain comes growth my Friend, i'm on the right path finally. Now if this dang economy would turn, being self employed in a industry that supplies new construction is less than fun right now, but i can ride it out. Thanks Anthony :thumbs:

" So what's new here?...."

Me.....so, I am pleased to meet you, sir!!! :cool:

Nice to see you again, Frank. Did you see the Gators forum? :sign: I kid. I kid. I missed your mini possesed Ronald McDonald.

Good to see things looking up for you Frank. Sometimes when the dust settles after a new beginning you sit back and wonder what took you so long to make that leap.
Glad to hear you and your ex did things the way you did. Makes it so much easier for the girls as far as they are concerned.

Only one more year for the wife to graduate, and we can do that Turkey hunt, or Grouper fishing that I keep putting you off on. :cool: :laugh:

What's going on Fugger? Like JohnBoy said, we'll have to work on that fishing trip we've been putting off. Glad to see you back around Bro, I was probably one of the few that missed you being around. :laugh: j/k

grouper season is open now, snapper opens june 1, got a 2-3 week window in June before the thunderboomers kick in. I have a super bad snapper spot, a old crane about 20 miles out, loaded with reds and big mangrove snapper, along w/ grouper, AJ's, etc...

grouper season is open now, snapper opens june 1, got a 2-3 week window in June before the thunderboomers kick in. I have a super bad snapper spot, a old crane about 20 miles out, loaded with reds and big mangrove snapper, along w/ grouper, AJ's, etc...
Ahh! That's awesome. I'm headed down to Ocala in 2 weeks. Can hopefully get some fishing in while I'm there.

Ahh! That's awesome. I'm headed down to Ocala in 2 weeks. Can hopefully get some fishing in while I'm there.

bring it on over here, we'll go out and try out luck w/ grouper if weather is good, and cobia are everywhere

Glad to have you back around Frank...

One day at a time...

Welcome back! Enjoy each day that is right in front of you!

Jim

Frank, don't be so hard on yourself! Were you a dick....yes, were you stubborn.....yes, .......well....... Don't be so hard on yourself anyway :thumbs:

Glad to see you back bro!.....maybe we will get to fish together this year?