• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So who thinks....

Generally I am the non confrontational kinda of person. Hey I hate conflicts :D So I would go along with the just trying to stay out of each others way. Avoid each other at all cost, don't look for the trouble.

but with that all said............. if for some reason you find yourself pushed up against the wall and you have no other out .................

I SAY KICK HER A$$ :D ;) :D

hey dawn,

just wondering if there was an update.
haven't heard from you. has there been any confrontation or are things cool?

just wondering. :D

:lookup: Well Dawn I don't know you or the situation but I do have one word of advice I have lived by.
Never start a fight, but ALWAYS finish them..
I have found that that has sooted me well.

:thumbs:

Good luck in what ever you choose. :D

Dawn, don't know the situation or you. Reading through some of the posts, there is a lot of good info to glean. Being only 5' 3' and 140, I know how being small can make you think you don't have a chance in a fight. Size is irrelevant. That said, I believe the best way to win a fight is not to be in one. Sometimes easier said than done. Only take on this person if there is no other option. Talking is always a better solution. My mouth has gotten me out of a lot of $hit in the past. I would, and do, take self defense classes. I happen to enjoy tae kwon do. My confidence is up. I am stronger and you learn a lot of common sense defense techniques. There are a lot of groups that offer self defense training. Check your local police, recreation centers, etc...

Hope this helps. :)

alright...someone on the boards told me to finally have the nerve to post this.

I was stupid..about 3 weeks ago..I went ahead and got my ass (or technically,belly) kicked again.

there! its off my chest and I can feel better about it.

sorry to hear that!
when you feel up to it please give some details.

who started it
did you try your best to avoid a fight
did you get any good shots in ???

I actually tried to avoid it for the longest time...but to make a long story short we both decided to have it out once and for all when she would not stop bothering me. so we met and fought which I was against from the start.
anyway..I did manage to get a few shots at her,but she was a bit too strong for me.
I missed her with punch and she caught me open.... she laid into my gut so quickly i couldn't block it. seems like she was waiting for that because she never hit me till then....then she just kept punching me there until she had me wretching.....

tbe bitch knew what she was doing all along and just lead me along...

just a quick update...I say her tonight and she for once turned the other way when I walked in..as if she did not want to see me! ...odd..but i am glad...

I think you should whack her!!!! :D
Bondage.gif

LMAO@leebo you have too much time alone with your smiley :D :D :sign:

I'd love too...but i'd only get hurt!

(like the icons though!)

Your kill'en me with these things Leebo :sign:

haven't seen ole' Leebo on-line much lately. He says he's been really busy.

Dawn said:
Some of you may know that the girl who beat me up is back in town...who thinks i should confront her and who thinks I shouldn't...what should I do boys?
I say turn the other cheek and walk away. Be the better person. Oh yeah, and wear a kevlar vest for when you do see her. It hurts like hell to punch Kevlar. :)