• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So who's in the wrong here?

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
After reading the following story I couldn't help but wonder which parent do you award the kids to?

WARSAW, Poland - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees.

Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.

"I was dumbfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper on Wednesday.
The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported

...as long as she's bringing the money home. Better to be a pimp than a cuckold

Doc.

I figure there's no problem, if she's ho-in, and he is too, it's a wash.

Save yourselves both some money and just have sex instead!

That's an interesting question and I guess it depends which country / judge decides.

Does the woman's job make her a bad mother, is the obvious question.

Brian

At least she was bringing money home for the family! He was wasting it away...

Being a man-whore, I don't think that affects my ability to be a good father. :sign:

She is working for extra money, while he is spending it. That is like making your wife get a second job so you can buy additional cigars....wait, that is a good idea!

Ken

I can see this playing out:

"Hello, can I help you?"

"Yes, how much for a BJ?"

"Depends, we have some young college girls that are very good looking and nimble for $500 or we have some local housewives earning a little extra spending money that will cost you $50."

"My wife would kill me if I spent $500... give me the $50 one."

Just goes to show you that you should always buy the best.... its cheaper in the long run. :laugh: :cool:

Do you think he gets a discount now that he has family working there?