• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So, you thought you may have heard it all....

Bayamos

You reap what you sow...
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81674592/?lt=ep

I like how the neighbors are just pissed off because he did something they couldn't/didn't do. Big whiners what's their beef with him? HE isn't doing anything but playing the system. He just did it smarter than the bitchy lady!
PJ

Nasty neighbors for sure. I guess no one brought him brownies. Seems like Texas State Legislature has to hit the archives. Hard to believe you can pull this off.

He's got the house, but I can't imagine NO WATER. No showers, no toilets. Wow is right.

He's got the house, but I can't imagine NO WATER. No showers, no toilets. Wow is right.

Yeah, "ain't it great" .......

I am sure he found a law the makes it legal to piss out a window or
take a shit on the front lawn as long as you wear a dog collar.

He's probably going to live in the house for the required three years then flip it and make a nice profit.
Entrepreneur!

That's crazy, but is living in a 300k house without water/electricity really worth it?

That's crazy, but is living in a 300k house without water/electricity really worth it?

Well it doesn't seem this fella has anything else on his agenda, I 'm sure he'll make due. I'm not sure but there isn't anything keeping him from getting the utilities turned on is there, Other than money ?