• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sobremesa

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
Got 5-ers of each of the five sizes of Saka's new stick on the way.  Can't wait to try them.

Anyone smoke one yet?

Hope to get mine in the mail on Saturday...I impulse ordered and forgot I also put in a pre-order with another vendor. So I'm really hoping I like them, lol. I'm very happy that they offer a good old 5 1/2 x 44 size.

He gave a good interview a couple weeks ago on Cigar Authority. An interesting listen. Sounded pretty medium bodied.

Got mine, giving them a few days to equilibrate before I burn one. Sure look fantastic.....

Curiosity got the best of me this morning...deep, rich, sweet, spicy with flawless performance. A very interesting smoke...great complexity considering it only had a 2 day rest. Will revisit in a week or two, it has a lot going on. All of mine are coronas, so glad they made this size.

Good looking stick with some good thoughts behind it. Looking forward to trying some.

I thought I posted about this already. Might have got lost in the transition to new forum software. I was only able to get 4 of the corona. I had a cart full of fivers of all sizes, but by the time I got to checkout, everything was gone but the 4 Corona. Haha...popular!
I prefer smaller formats, so if I love this one, I can add another corona to my repertoire.

I lucked out and was able to score 5'ers of these sizes:

Corona Grande........ (5 1/4 x 44)
Cervantes Fino ....... (6 x 46)
El Americano ..........(6 x 52)
Gran Imeriales ........(7 x 54)
Robusto Largo ........ (5 1/4 x 52)

So far, I've smoked the Cervantes Fino and the El Americano. I thought the blend worked better in the larger ring of the El Americano. They both seemed to need some more rest time to let the RH calm down a bit; they seemed a bit on the 'wet' side.

The blend is very interesting, and nicely complex. I'm going to reserve judgement until they get some more time to relax, but I'm thinking Steve probably has a winner here.

More to come.......