• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal Annual Pre-Thanksgiving Herf

To err is human, to smoke, divine.
SoCal Crew -

Edit: This event is scheduled for Friday 11/22 starting around 7pm and usually goes til around midnight. Location is the DoubleTree in Monrovia, CA. See you there!

The time has finally come - now that we have completely missed out on about 6 months worth of the best smoking weather anywhere in the world. Now as the weather turns sour and chilly (yes, I know it's not really cold) we don our gloves and jackets and gather in giving thanks for the most treasured gift we have: the cigar.

I'm gauging interest in the SoCal Annual Pre-Thanksgiving Herf. For my own selfish reasons, I'd like to see if doing the Herf this week works instead of next. Not to say you can't have a Herf next week, but you can't have one with me (and, if we're being honest, what then is the point?).

So, show of hands, who is interested in a Herf possibly at the DoubleTree in Monrovia this week?

Friday (11/22) around ~7pm.

If we have enough interest, I'll update this post with the official details. Otherwise, I'll let you folks organize your own Herf next week!

It has been far too long and I look forward to seeing your old faces!  :thumbs:

Friday is good for me. And as the senior member of the group I think I count the most.

Thursday night my wife and I leave to visit her Grandmother who's in hospice care in Las Vegas.

So there's that, but if you guys do herf have fun!

I should be able to do Friday evening. It'll be great to herf with some of the locals.

Best,

Joe

It sounds like Friday is the day.

DoubleTree confirmed that smoking is still allowed and they don't have any events that would preclude us from being on the patio.

So is DoubleTree still a convenient spot for those attending? Or would somebody like to suggest an alternative?

Yeah, DT sounds good to me. See you guys on Friday. The usual time? 6:00? 7:00?

What if it rains. Are the cabanas still there? :D

Wouldn't be the first time we've had to cabana herf. Does that make it a cabanerf?

Im only seeinga 30% chance of rain. Just bring a jacket.

I'll be up in LA for a few meetings. Depending on when those finish and traffic, there's a chance I'll be getting there nice and early.

I'll likely be there nice and early (5:30ish). Leaving now from Hollywood.

It's raining in Upland right now.  Bring your umbrellas.  :D

Joe, it was great to meet you.  Hopefully we can set these herfs up a little more often, well more often than once a year.