• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal HERF at Glendale Hilton

Im in for the 18th and maybe the 25th, cya guys there ..... oh I will be the guy with the purple hair...orange beard and blond mustache. :rolleyes: :D

Im in for the 18th and maybe the 25th, cya guys there ..... oh I will be the guy with the purple hair...orange beard and blond mustache. :rolleyes: :D

Just look for Chewbaco, he's the furry one.

chewy_resting.jpg

Rod...you punk!

Just kidding...

I turn around for a second...and post up a pic.

Where do you find all these pics?

is it 7pm yet...

rod mentioned that the hilton does not charge cork fees.
i'm planning to bring a bottle of port, any wine’os here bring you wine.

They actually do charge a corkage, however if our friend is there he will just give us glasses. He usually works thursday nights.

I'm coming straight from work, and I forgot the wine!!! I'll bring some next week.

I had a good time last night. Thanks to all that were there, it was nice seeing everyone as well as meeting the new guys. Special thanks to Adrian for setting this up. I'm jusy sorry I had to leave so early. See you guys next week.

P.S. Where's the pictures? ???

Ditto ... It was great meeting everyone and being able to put a face with the names.
I am definately gonna try and make it next week if its still on.

Thanks Adrian for handing me my first Opus ... It will be the first one I light up next week. :D

Thank you to all who attended and made it a F'n blast. It was everything I had hoped for and more, I will PM big Larry to see if he can post some pics from the Herf since my dumbass forgot my camera. :blush: :laugh:

BTW please PM for a change of venue for 10/25, because of the turn out from this Thursday it will be necessary to do it in Arcadia? I will try to get all of the details from Rod unless someone has them handy ??? . Stay tuned....