• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal HERF Thursday 07/27/06

chewbacco

darkside looks appealing...
Sorry to post this so late...

The Southern Cal CP'ers are meeting at the Glendale Hilton on Brand Blvd North of the 134 Fwy.

If anyone is interested, a small group of us will be meeting at the bar on the top level of the hotel.

We are meeting at 7:30 pm.

PM me for the details.

Hope we see some new faces tonight! Always a great time at the Hilton. Perfect location. :D

Yeah, we SoCal people need to represent!

Come on out and put faces to the names...

...and to smoke and learn about cigars with fellow CP'ers...

Another fine So Cal CP Herf, as always. Thanks for the great time guys. Symyn, it was a pleasure to finally meet you! Seadub and Chewie, a pleasure as always.

Keep me posted about Shatzki's. :D

had a good time smoking and shooting the pooh...

It was cool to meet symyn and the SoCal gang.

Again, had a chance to smoke some new cigars...thanks seadub and Rod.

Let's do it again soon!

Well it has been awhile since I have been on here. Went on vacation in June and then work was keeping me extremely busy. :( But I am back. Hopefully for awhile. Glad you all had a good time and hopefully next time I can cruise out too.

This one was kind of spur of the moment. We'll be sure to give plenty of notice next time. We'll probably meet again in a few weeks. Hopefully we'll build the group up a bit.

We usually go to the Glendale Hilton, and smoke/drink up on the roof at the Skyline Lounge. A few reasons we like this place: 1.) free appetizers, 2.) free dessert (the cookies are very good!) 3.) free softdrinks (make sure you tell them you have Hilton Honors) and 4.) No one will bug you about smoking cigars. The outside lounge is usually pretty quiet, even during the summer.

Parking usually costs about $7. Not bad for everything that you get. Our crowd is very friendly, you won't be snubbed. Hope to see more new people next time!

Another fine So Cal CP Herf, as always. Thanks for the great time guys. Symyn, it was a pleasure to finally meet you! Seadub and Chewie, a pleasure as always.

Keep me posted about Shatzki's. :D

When are you guys herf'n at Schatzi's? It's 5 minutes from my place.
T :cool:

Hmm, not sure...this, again, was a spur-of-the-moment thing.

I'll see what people want to do.

It was a great meet and I was stoked to finally meet you guys, although the Tab kinda made me light headed so I wasn't much fun ;) I am in for a Schatzi's meet now that I might have some free time. ;)