• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Socal herf

desertcgar

Are there any BOTL's that are coordinating a herf in the socal area any time soon?Would love to attend and meet some of you guys so can put a face with a name.Maybe I could arrange for a little game of golf in this area of Palm springs in anybody interested.

I am in the Murrieta/temecula area and would love to Herf but we all seem to be all over the place in socal.

as a side note there is a cigar bar/clun starting up in Temecula soon, it might be a good place to meet at.

Alex

Everyone is all over the place in SoCal.

I think seadub and I are going to get together in the next couple of weeks over at Schatzi in Santa Monica but nothing is concrete as of now ;)

I'm kinda central in Socal (Whittier area). Just keep posting on this board and I might just stop by. I'd like to meet some of the people I have been reading about for a while.

I hang out at the Havana House in Uptown Whittier. Mostly weekends.

I am in San Diego myself. Is anyone in the the Riverside area? I visit there once in a while and wouldn't mind checking out a B&M there.

I was thinking Red Cloud Cigars in Fullerton, Ca until I found out they require membership. Still considering other places though.

I would be game for a herf.

I'm in the Inland Empire, so I'm game for the Palm Springs area, Riverside area, Temecula area, and the Ontario area. I hate the LA traffic. However, I could handle driving to the OC.

I am in the Murrieta/temecula area and would love to Herf but we all seem to be all over the place in socal.

as a side note there is a cigar bar/clun starting up in Temecula soon, it might be a good place to meet at.

Alex

Im going to visiting my mom in June for three weeks. She lives in Fallbrook. I have been to that Zarka lounge and I heard there is some other lounge open too. I have mentioned it to a couple other locals in the area and maybe we could do a mini herf when I come to town?

Or we can just meet up at the new place in Arcadia. Seems like we've been having pretty decent turnouts the last 4 or 5 herfs.

There are a few places in the IE. In Temecula, same city as Zarka, there is a new cigar shop that has a lounge area (no alcohol). Mission Tobacco in Riverside is reopening and have added a private lounge that serves alcohol. They may have a day pass rate available. Of course, you guys can always smoke at my place in Corona too. Wes888 mentioned the new place in Arcadia (Monrovia?), the Doubletree. We went there last week and it was great. Outside, but there are heaters.

Stinki

There are a few places in the IE. In Temecula, same city as Zarka, there is a new cigar shop that has a lounge area (no alcohol). Mission Tobacco in Riverside is reopening and have added a private lounge that serves alcohol. They may have a day pass rate available. Of course, you guys can always smoke at my place in Corona too. Wes888 mentioned the new place in Arcadia (Monrovia?), the Doubletree. We went there last week and it was great. Outside, but there are heaters.

Stinki

Give me a reason, I am always down to Herf... :thumbs:

I am seriously available for a herf fellas...

I'm in Temecula/Murrieta area, so SD and Riverside are all close places to be. Also, Zarkas rocks, it's open and its great. It's $10 for an admission if you're non-member, so keep that in mind.

I'm going to check out StinkiMonki's place soon in Corona...BTW.

I too want to up Stinki's. Bit of a drive, but I have some vacation coming up. The next three Friday's will most likely be ok for me.

2 Things. First, Hosh please rephrase the first part of your post. It makes me a bit nervous.

Second, we have a classic rock cover band scheduled for February 29. Probably 8 till midnight. Might be a good time to get together.

Stinki

I am definitely interested in this HERF, wherever in pans out. I'm in riverside, but willing to travel. Stinki's place is incredible.

On another note: Mission Tobacco Lounge is currently completing the remodel, meaning the members smoking lounge is not in full operation yet (ie. ventilation), but the rest of the place is up and running. The lounge should be completed by this coming weekend.

Edit to add: The cigar lounge is now up and running. It's a $20 entry fee with a member .

I'm in

Not real good at organizing but have some open time in the coming weeks
Lemme know

I'm in

Not real good at organizing but have some open time in the coming weeks
Lemme know

Maybe we should start organizing one?? I dunno, you're like 10 minutes from me man...

Or go to Stinki's place...be a little more centralized for the ppls in Riverside, IE, OC areas...rather than traveling near SD county...