• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Socal IE herf

Sounds like it refers to the location of the lounge.

Charley, I'm not leaving the DoubleTree! I still plan on herfing there regularly. Heck, it's on the way home from work anyways. :)

Speaking of the DoubleTree..... :whistling:

When we doing another??? Soon.....?

Make your own thread sucka!!

HAHA. Sorry bout that Jon, but cant a brother get a little threadjacking on every once and awhile???

This sounds like a great herf, and yes Rod we need to have more DT herfs! :)

Depending on what the date is, this is a tentative yes for myself and Shant (LAKingsFan). :thumbs:

Charley, I'm not leaving the DoubleTree! I still plan on herfing there regularly. Heck, it's on the way home from work anyways. :)

I'm up for the DoubleTree anytime. I just can't make it out to the IE... mostly because I don't know where it is ???

Not too far from Fallbrook (aka really North County). Depending on date and time, I'm in.

I'm up for the DoubleTree anytime. I just can't make it out to the IE... mostly because I don't know where it is ???

County River-tucky. Way way waayyyy out there. Might be easier to fly to Arizona and drive a rent-a-car to the location.

I would love to come if you would have me. Sundays are great for me currently working Weds-Sat :(

County River-tucky. Way way waayyyy out there. Might be easier to fly to Arizona and drive a rent-a-car to the location.

I put the location in my car's GPS and all that came up was a "?"

WTF!!! :D

Try Hilands cigar haven in your search.
Kim recently bought it and changed the name to Zigari. It's right next to a Starbucks and a Jamba Juice.

I put the location in my car's GPS and all that came up was a "?"

WTF!!! :D

Everything is next to a Starbucks and a Jamba Juice.

Everything is next to a Starbucks and a Jamba Juice.

Dude, your house is next to a Starbucks and a Jamba Juice! :0 Coincidence, I think not...

My desk and computer are even right next to a Starbucks and a Jamba Juice. I will not complain, however, about the frequency of JJ's in So-Cal, as I feel we need more!

Google Maps

Basically, you get on the 15.

If you are eastbound (towards vegas), you exit 4th street, turn right, and then turn left at the first light, and we are on the left before the first light on Ontario Mills Drive.
If you are westbound, you exit 4th (towards Corona), go straight at the light, and we are on the left.

My link