• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SOCAL || ILLUSIONE ~ UFC EVENT [11-15-08]

StinkiMonki

Cimb in the back with your head in the clouds and
Please make plans to join us for our first ever Illusione Cigar Event.

We will be having some great box deals and, of course, a raffle with great prizes.

We will be toasting some great IPA brews and enjoying the new Cruzado.

In addition, we will be hosting the UFC 91 Event featuring Randy Couture vs. Brock Lesnar.

The event starts at 6:00 PM and runs until midnight.

Please visit our website for directions: www.azucarcigarlounge.com

I hope to see you there!

Geoff

Edit: I misspelled Illusione. Nice.

Wow my two favorite things! This should be a fun time, wish I could be there.

Ya know what. I might actually make this work out. Do a little roadtrip out there for a couple days with the girlfriend. Not quite sure if it will work yet but I'll try and make it happen. I'd love to meet all you Californian bastards.

Ya know what. I might actually make this work out. Do a little roadtrip out there for a couple days with the girlfriend. Not quite sure if it will work yet but I'll try and make it happen. I'd love to meet all you Californian bastards.

How bitchin' would that be!?!?! I got your PM Ben, but I gotta run to work. When I get a break there, I'll PM you back. Yes!

Wish I could make it out there Geoff. Good thing I didn't plan on it cause something came up and now I for sure would not have been able to afford it. Should be a fun time, and hope I can make it out there possibly next summer and meet you guys.

looks like my plans have changed..looks like I am gonna be in L.A. that weekend.

Wow my two favorite things! This should be a fun time, wish I could be there.
Utah isn't that far. I'll chip in $25 for you gas. :thumbs:

Stinki
Haha, what the hell do you think I drive, a hybrid scooter???

C'mon Ben, don't be like that dude. Hell, I'll match Stinki, and thrwo a little extra in to get you down here too: $26 dollars.

You can stay at Beyond the Bands house too! :p

Who's bringing the White Owls....I have yet to see what the fuss and "love" is about. Or is that a members only thing ;) ;).

See you guys Saturday!

For those who haven't been to Geoff's lounge yet, you're in for a treat. This place belongs in the Bellagio. ;)

Who's bringing the White Owls....I have yet to see what the fuss and "love" is about. Or is that a members only thing ;) ;).

Ask and ye shall receive, my poor little lad who has never been destroyed by the WOs...

I feel for you! Come Saturday, I'll be there with a pack I've been aging for months...muah hahaha!!! :laugh:

Ask and ye shall receive, my poor little lad who has never been destroyed by the WOs...

I feel for you! Come Saturday, I'll be there with a pack I've been aging for months...muah hahaha!!! :laugh:

Oh $hit...! ???

2 more days.

Macion, I'll kick in $50!

Stinki

Holy shit...Apparently there's a crapload of fires that just started Seems like one is in corona. at the 91 and green river road. Stinki I don't have your number...Do you know how things are going out there?