• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal/LA Visit--Feb. 7th-9th

Sorry guys, won't be able to make it this Friday. Sorry to you as well, BigMac. Hope you guys have a blast at the new spot!

Too bad Wes I was looking forward to seeing you there, well it will just be next time then. :thumbs:

Hey I just started page 4! I think before it is over I will have more posts in this thread than the topic starter. :thumbs: :laugh:

If Adrian is there before 8:30 PM, I'll give away an Opus and a Padron 80th to two lucky people. If he's late, I get first crack at his box of goodies. LOL

If Adrian is there before 8:30 PM, I'll give away an Opus and a Padron 80th to two lucky people. If he's late, I get first crack at his box of goodies. LOL

Somebody is getting two free smokes then :whistling: :laugh: .

Adrian

Tonight was a blast looks like the Doubletree will be a site of future So Cal Herfs. Meeting Sean (BigMacFU) was great, as well as hanging with what seems to be a regular crew now. I can hardly wait for the next one, any out of town BOTL coming to So Cal soon. ???

Someone tell me there's a heater outside. I'm a bit of a pussy when it comes to the cold.

Schedual the herfs on a Tues or Wed night and I can make it. Any other time I'm burning the midnight oil at work..

So Adrian did you have fun snuggling with Geoff.. Wouldnt want the boy getting cold now would we. LMAO.. Sissy boy! :laugh:

What a great time, I can't thank the BOTLs enough for their generosity. It was great meeting everybody and I hope to see you all again sometime soon. If you're ever in NYC, let us know!

Someone tell me there's a heater outside. I'm a bit of a pussy when it comes to the cold.

Schedual the herfs on a Tues or Wed night and I can make it. Any other time I'm burning the midnight oil at work..

So Adrian did you have fun snuggling with Geoff.. Wouldnt want the boy getting cold now would we. LMAO.. Sissy boy! :laugh:

Mark,

Geoff was holding steady, the patio heaters were cranked up, and all was good as always. :thumbs:

Adrian was late again. That makes me 2 for 2 taking the "over" on his arrival time. I wish I could parlay these bets. LOL

Sean, it was great talking with you last night. Thank you very much for the smoke, I will thank good thought as it burns.

As always, it was great to see everyone else and spend some quality time smoking and telling lies.

Geoff

Adrian was late again. That makes me 2 for 2 taking the "over" on his arrival time. I wish I could parlay these bets. LOL

Sean, it was great talking with you last night. Thank you very much for the smoke, I will thank good thought as it burns.

As always, it was great to see everyone else and spend some quality time smoking and telling lies.

Geoff

Glad you had a good time Stinki. Just razing you big dog! To tell the truth I hate the cold as well, always makes my nities stand up and sing.. Dont ya just hate that? :D

Great meeting BigMacFU!

Always fun hanging out w/ the so cal crew (and an experience!). :D

Our new location is the best so far! Hope more of you can make it out next time.

Good times....it was great seeing everyone. I'm ready for the next HERF!

:thumbs:

Got the pics up guys, what a great time!
2273100509_68941b5943.jpg

2273894816_f7634b8348.jpg

2273098065_fb438c26fe.jpg

2273892354_a1ed258132.jpg

2273891118_16f52d87b1.jpg

2273890214_e08a44ba36.jpg

2273888894_0c5ef1e26c.jpg

Looked like FUNNNN!!!! When's the next!?!?