• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal Monrovia DoubleTree

To err is human, to smoke, divine.
Hey Guys,

Smoking weather is here and it's time to make the DoubleTree herfs a more regular occasion! Who's in for next Thursday July 29th starting around the usual 7-7:30? :thumbs:

Edit: Looks like this is a go for Thursday 29 starting around 7:30.

I'll have to be a game-time-decision. I have very late night plans on the 28th and might need the 29th to recuperate.

I have an upcoming fishing trip. Might need that day to get organized.

I'll probably be showing up. MAS, could you bring those two beers I owe you for? I haven't forgotten about them.

BUMP for tomorrow!! :thumbs:

I'll probably be showing up. MAS, could you bring those two beers I owe you for? I haven't forgotten about them.
I may have to miss it something just came up....but I work out in Pasadena if you want maybe we can meet up one of these days?

Fishing trip was canceled. Looks like this is a go. :thumbs:

Looks like it will be a nice turnout. See you guys tomorrow!

I may have been successful at talking Adrian (Smoking Mex) into joining us tonight. Nothing from Rod though.

I may have been successful at talking Adrian (Smoking Mex) into joining us tonight. Nothing from Rod though.
Cool. It'll be good to see you guys! :thumbs:

I'm up for a herf this Thursday. DirtyDave is in town and maybe he can join us. What do you guys say? Can anyone make it?

I feel a cold coming on. If I can stave it off I should be good to go. Game time decision.