• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal || Reggae XMAS Party

StinkiMonki

Cimb in the back with your head in the clouds and
We will be hosting our Christmas party on December 20, 2008 beginning at 7:00 PM.

There will be a Reggae band performing from 8:00 PM until Midnight (maybe a bit longer).

Cigar Specials!

Drink Specials!

For directions please visit our website: www.azucarcigarlounge.com

I hope to see some of you there so we can share a Christmas smoke.

Geoff

This is the night I hope to roll back into town. Weather and timing permitting, I may be able to make the tail end of it. I certainly hope to. :thumbs:

I have to be in Los Angeles today but I'm not sure for how long. I might try and swing out that way if time permits. My biggest worry is driving home with the ice on the road once I get back to this side of the mountains.

I'll play it by ear and we'll see what happens.

Danny

So how did the party go, Geoff?

I had hoped to make it over but my wife made a couple hundred tamales to cook for Christmas and I had to get them home and into the deep freeze before they spoiled.

I figured it would be difficult for me to explain to the family why Christmas dinner was ruined because I stopped off in Corona for a smoke. ;)

I'm still shooting for the 27th though.

The party was great and you were missed. I still can't believe that you make that drive.

Can't wait to see you this Saturday. It should be a blast.

Geoff

I had hoped to make it over but my wife made a couple hundred tamales to cook for Christmas and I had to get them home and into the deep freeze before they spoiled.

I figured it would be difficult for me to explain to the family why Christmas dinner was ruined because I stopped off in Corona for a smoke. ;)

I'll take a 5'er of those tamales...! :whistling:

We will be hosting our Christmas party on December 20, 2008 beginning at 7:00 PM.

There will be a Reggae band performing from 8:00 PM until Midnight (maybe a bit longer).

Cigar Specials!

Drink Specials!

For directions please visit our website: www.azucarcigarlounge.com

I hope to see some of you there so we can share a Christmas smoke.

Geoff

Ok I am a northeastern guy (its like -2 here) and an ND fan (they stink)....so I am going to vent

Damn you and your warm weather
Damn you and your trojans
Damn you and your really really kick ass looking shop/club/place that if I lived within 100 miles I would be long to it in a heartbeat....if you take ND fans...

ok I am done...

Glad to hear your party went well...I am actually rooting for the Trojans in the Rose. I hate PSU more.
Merry Xmas!

I'll take a 5'er of those tamales...! :whistling:

After I'm done with Christmas dinner, if there are any leftovers I might could accommodate you. :)

My wife is from Mexico and makes the tamales completely from scratch. She makes traditional tamales with either beef or pork in them (depending on her taste at the time), then she makes a "three cheese tamale" (at least that's what I call them) which is a meatless tamale filled with a mixture of three different types of cheese and a slice of jalapeno pepper in each one. To finish it off she makes "Tamales Dulces" which is a dessert tamale made with a sweetened masa (the basic batter, only sweetened) mixed with coconut and raisins which are served warm with vanilla ice cream (I usually drizzle a bit o maple syrup on them as well)

So you can see, with only a couple hundred there might not be enough to go around. ;)

Danny