• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal TAA and UFC HERF

StinkiMonki

Cimb in the back with your head in the clouds and
Azucar would like to invite all of you out for the Toast Across America event on October 25, 2008 at 7:00 PM.

In addition to the Toast, we will be showing the UFC Fight for your enjoyment.

Please mark this date on your calendar. I know you guys love this event and I'd be honored if you spent it in our lounge.

We have added a full list of IPA brews to the menu and always have good scotch on hand.

You will also find the latest Tatuaje and Pepin products hiding in the humidor.

Please check the website for directions and request to join our emailing list for event and product updates: AZUCAR CIGAR LOUNGE LINKY

Thank you CP for your continued support.

Geoff

Edit: Thank you Soulpuppy

SWEET!! Two weeks baby! :D

Edited to add: What does "TOA" mean?? :p

Just a couple of weeks away. Mark you calendars.

Geoff

I'll be there....!

See you later this afternoon Geoff.....

As always Geoff's hospitality and generosity cannot speak enough about the Man he is. It was great to see Charley and talk about next year for the Trolley Dodgers.

It was a great evening with some great beer selection that even some beer bars would be ashamed not to have. I was shocked and disappointed that more CP'ers didn't make it out, especially with our growing membership in So Cal. It seems everytime I read about people coming they don't show, and the minute I miss one everybody's there. Maybe I should just show up and not say one way or another, that way I don't scare anyone off. :laugh: :thumbs:

Thank you again Geoff you are a class act all the way, and an honor to have as a friend.

The Next So Cal event I'm so there if everyone will have me. I'm really eager to meet a lot of you and shoot the shit over some sticks. Unfortunately this weekend is/was packed including a vintage costume party this evening...

Regards,

-Damien

I was shocked and disappointed that more CP'ers didn't make it out, especially with our growing membership in So Cal. It seems everytime I read about people coming they don't show, and the minute I miss one everybody's there.

I missed it because I had hut-hut training, then I worked all that night!! :( Was it a fun time??