• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Solution for storage space...

Danforz

Hey guys, I've nearly filled my Antiem's singles drawrs and need something similar to hold more singles. Since the Antiem has holes for pegs, I was thinking I could just lay correctly sized trays over them.

Anyone have any experience with this? Where did you get your trays? Where can I find a range of sized trays?

I know there is a Co. that makes custom trays, I'll try and track them down for you. Gimmie a min.

i got a quote from them....$44 per tray for my size. OUTRAGEOUS! Couldn't choke that down for custom trays.

Well Daniel, I'm a pretty "simple" :D guy when it comes to storing cigars but I like to keep singles in nice wooden cigar boxes. Most of the boxes I use have a wooden divider between the rows in the box so that's how I store my singles.

A long time ago, I used to buy JR Remedios Clemenceau maduros by the truckload and those are the boxes I use for almost all of my singles.

I also use old Padron 1964 & 1926 boxes as well as Ashton VSG boxes and Añejo boxes. Now these don't have the wooden dividers but that's okay, I just stack two rows on top of each other.

Well Daniel, I'm a pretty "simple" :D guy when it comes to storing cigars but I like to keep singles in nice wooden cigar boxes. Most of the boxes I use have a wooden divider between the rows in the box so that's how I store my singles.

A long time ago, I used to buy JR Remedios Clemenceau maduros by the truckload and those are the boxes I use for almost all of my singles.

I also use old Padron 1964 & 1926 boxes as well as Ashton VSG boxes and Añejo boxes. Now these don't have the wooden dividers but that's okay, I just stack two rows on top of each other.

Coventry,

Thanks for the response. I've considered this idea. In fact I use it - cigars that I am storing for aging are kept hidden from me in old boxes at the bottom of the humi.

As far as the other singles go, I'd like to get them with easy access - no rummaging through old boxes.