• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some Ass stole my Dogs!

atuck

ANEJORE
About 2 weeks ago my dogs went missing. I had a male and a female Pit. They are in a total secure kennel with an enclosed top and 3 ft of brick around the edges so they can't get out. I believe in being a responsible Pit owner. Both dogs had name tags with phone #s. These are very much family dogs.

My kids and I have been going to all the local shelters every 3 days looking for them. Well, the other day we found the male. He was beat to shit and didn't even care that we were there. He had lost A LOT of wieght and was very scraped up. No name tag.

I took him to the vet right away. Turns out that he had 2 compacted vertebrae that had some fracturing. His back is bony and arches in that spot. He can walk OK but is very weak. He has numerous other injuries too. I am keeping him resting here with me in my office and am treating him like a baby.

The way I figure it is that somebody took the tags off of my dogs and had them in the back of a pick up truck. The male, Bully, wieghing in at 75 lbs said fuck this shit and bailed. He must have really took a tumble. Animal control found him lying on the side of the road unable to walk and very angry. They said he looked like he had been there for several days. He started walking again the day that I picked him up. He is lucky to be alive but then he is a very iron-headed brute of a dog.

I think that whoever these people are still have my female. Assholes!! :angry2:

He is a pic of my poor little buddy:

DSC00817.jpg

He is the sweetest natured Pit you would ever want to know and is worth every effort I can give him to ensure his recovery. Even if he does need that damn $4000 back surgery!

This is the Lobby so I thought that I would post what has been on my mind.

Thanks, Alan

Man, I dont know you personally, but I hate it when someone mistreats an animal. I want to say good luck on finding the female and congrats on getting that one back. I'm sure once he gets back in his home environment and gets to feeling better, he will come around. Pits are known ofr being loyal and dont think he doesnt know what you are doing for him. Good luck with the operation and thanks for being a responsiblr pet owner.
Zack

Wow that is some utter BS, I hope you can find your female. Really sucks to lose a great pet, when I was a kid we lived in a pretty bad neighborhood and everytime we got a dog someone would take it and/or kill it, couldn't keep one inside (allergies and asthma) so we had to stop getting pets until we moved. On a side note, once my dad found the bastards who had done that to the pup that belonged to his two boys... I should probably not mention what happened next but you could probably imagine.

Good luck, keep looking.

CYG

Bill Clinton said:
Maybe your missing female dog is part of a Chinese menu by now.
[snapback]277115[/snapback]​

This dog would be way to tough to eat!

And by the way,
tool.gif
double20finger.gif

That's why I believe that all law abiding citizens must own a firearm. I believe that atuck is from the communist state of California where nobody is allowed to own a gun. Maybe if more people owned firearms, dogknapping wouldn't exist.

atuck said:
Bill Clinton said:

And by the way,
tool.gif
double20finger.gif

[snapback]277118[/snapback]​

Why thank you.
And you're even a BIGGER Tool.

Really classy comment Billy boy... :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your dogs Atuck, I made friends with my sister's Pit when I was home on vacation and know they don't deserve the rep if they are raised in a loving family. I'll be hoping for the best for the female.

Bill Clinton said:

And he digs himself deeper, WTF kind of thing is that to say to someone? You are a total tool/ass/dick/etc. .

CYG

Bill Clinton said:
atuck said:
Bill Clinton said:

And by the way,
tool.gif
double20finger.gif

[snapback]277118[/snapback]​

And you're even a BIGGER Tool.
[snapback]277121[/snapback]​

Maybe I've got a bigger tool, you mean!

This thread is about the poor mishap of my dogs and you got to come here and say asshole comments like you did. I know you are an imposter, just here to stir up some shit, and I have just been fucking with you for fun but now you have crossed the line mother fucker. :angry2:

Hey man. Calm down. I was just joking like you were with me. No harm was intended.

Bill Clinton said:

You, sir, are totally classless. I cannot believe that someone over the age of 10yrs old would say something so completely assinine.

You two may have a history on this board, but that is crossing over the line in my opinion. There's busting chops and then there's just going too far. You just stepped WAAAY off the cliff with that remark.

Completely classless and really shows the type of person you are. . .

What an a-hole!

Bill Clinton said:
Hey man. Calm down. I was just joking like you were with me. No harm was intended.
[snapback]277126[/snapback]​

Not a real keen joke when my kids and I are very worried about both of our dogs.

WTF you keep editing for? Figured what you 1st typed was too big of a shoe to fit in your mouth?

Edited to say: You edited again while I was typing?

LilBastage said:
Bill Clinton said:

You, sir, are totally classless. I cannot believe that someone over the age of 10yrs old would say something so completely assinine.

You two may have a history on this board, but that is crossing over the line in my opinion. There's busting chops and then there's just going too far. You just stepped WAAAY off the cliff with that remark.

What an a-hole!
[snapback]277127[/snapback]​

I told you that I am sorry. My comment was not intended to get anybody in here mad. If it offended anyone, then I appologize.

I used to own a dog too, so I know how your children feel about this. I would be mad too if my dog was missing. Again, I am sorry if I got you mad. It wasn't my intention to piss you off.

Bill Clinton said:
LilBastage said:
Bill Clinton said:

What an a-hole!

I told you that I am sorry. My comment was not intended to get anybody in here mad. If it offended anyone, then I appologize.
[snapback]277130[/snapback]​

My Ass!! You said it to start shit! And be mean spirited. And for getting even with me for exposing you for what you really are on this board.

Give me a break!!

It's really easy to sit back and say "I'm sorry. I was only kidding." AFTER you've said or done something that is very mean-spirited. My 6 year old nephew does it all the time.

Like I said, busting chops is one thing, but saying something like that to a man about his dog, a dog that is obviously a beloved family pet, is just going way too far.

You either have the social skills of a small child or you're just a complete and utter asshole.

I'm willing to accept the former, but I'm leaning heavily towards the latter.

Bill Clinton is now on ignore. I don't want this thread turning into one of those marathon threads where everyone jumps everyones shit.

Edited to say: Besides I don't need the antagonism for the likes of Bill.

atuck said:
Bill Clinton is now on ignore. I don't want this thread turning into one of those marathon threads where everyone jumps everyones shit.
[snapback]277137[/snapback]​

Right on!

What did the vet say about his back? By the cost you said It sounds like he will have to have pins and plates put in :(

atuck said:
Bill Clinton said:
LilBastage said:
Bill Clinton said:

What an a-hole!

[snapback]277130[/snapback]​

My Ass!! You said it to start shit! And be mean spirited. And for getting even with me for exposing you for what you really are on this board.
[snapback]277134[/snapback]​

You are wrong. I am not a mean spirited person. You need to calm down. I seriously appologize to you for saying what I said. I didn't intend to piss you off by what I said. There is no reason for you to think negatively about me. I cannot make you forgive me, but when I appologize to someone, I don't BS the person whom I am appologizing to. If you can understand this then you will believe me.