• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some Ass stole my Dogs!

atuck said:
Bill Clinton is now on ignore. I don't want this thread turning into one of those marathon threads where everyone jumps everyones shit.

Edited to say: Besides I don't need the antagonism for the likes of Bill.
[snapback]277137[/snapback]​

If that is how you want it I'll respect your wishes. Seems to me the only person getting his shit jumped was the person who deserved it. . .

I really hope your dog heals well and I hope he doesn't need that surgery. It is so sad to see a once strong and noble dog in this condition.

Hopefully he and your female got in a couple of good shots at the trash that took them.

atuck said:
Bill Clinton said:
Maybe your missing female dog is part of a Chinese menu by now.
[snapback]277115[/snapback]​

This dog would be way to tough to eat!

And by the way,
tool.gif
double20finger.gif

[snapback]277118[/snapback]​

Agreed

Let me see here for a moment. Let me make an assesment of something here.
When others in here like to give me a hard time, mock me and harass me when I post in the forums and when I make a BIG DEAL out of this, nobody cares and everyone continues to harass me, mock me and give me a hard time. But when someone else like atuck posts in the forums and when I make a mild joke about his post, I get my ass all chewed up and torn apart by everyone in here.
This is a very good example of the hypocricy that exists in here.

Atuck, I'm really sorry to hear about the dog man. Dogs are man's best friend for a reason. That's terrible to hear. I really hope you find her soon. Don't mind any frail minded retards on here. We all feel for ya man.

Jason

P.S. Bill you are a complete moron. You are now on my ignore list.

Wurm said:
atuck said:
Bill Clinton is now on ignore.  I don't want this thread turning into one of those marathon threads where everyone jumps everyones shit.

Right on!

What did the vet say about his back? By the cost you said It sounds like he will have to have pins and plates put in :(
[snapback]277138[/snapback]​

1st we are going to give him a little time to see how he does. If he doesn't strengthen up in the next few days or so we will take him into LA for an MRI to see what and if something can actually be done. But before we make that decision we have to be willing to go through with the expensive surgery if it is needed. It is a tormenting decision because he might be OK without surgery, but do we want to chance that? This dog is my Pal and I will do whatever is needed.

Bill Clinton said:
When others in here like to give me a hard time, mock me and harass me when I post in the forums and when I make a BIG DEAL out of this, nobody cares and everyone continues to harass me, mock me and give me a hard time. But when someone else like atuck posts in the forums and when I make a mild joke about his post, I get my ass all chewed up and torn apart by everyone in here.
[snapback]277146[/snapback]​

No "Hypocricy" here, almost everyone here who has been given a hard time (myself included) has deserved it.

Your ignorant comment was way out of line, I wanted to reach through my monitor and bitch slap you for it. But since I cant I'll put you on ignore instead.

Well, I hope that your dog gets well and I hope that you are able to find the other one which is still lost. You have all of my best wishes.

Wurm said:
Bill Clinton said:

No "Hypocricy" here, almost everyone here who has been given a hard time (myself included) has deserved it.

Your ignorant comment was way out of line, I wanted to reach through my monitor and bitch slap you for it. But since I cant I'll put you on ignore instead.
[snapback]277152[/snapback]​

I already appologized for the comment which I made.
And yes, I do agree with you that almost everyone in here who has been given a hard time has deserved it, but I also believe that you guys have gone overboard when it comes to giving me a hard time. You never stop giving me a hard time. You continue to mock me and harass me and you continue to treat me like shit. That's the problem. And that's unacceptable by me.

atuck said:
Wurm said:
atuck said:
Bill Clinton is now on ignore.  I don't want this thread turning into one of those marathon threads where everyone jumps everyones shit.

Right on!

What did the vet say about his back? By the cost you said It sounds like he will have to have pins and plates put in :(
[snapback]277138[/snapback]​

1st we are going to give him a little time to see how he does. If he doesn't strengthen up in the next few days or so we will take him into LA for an MRI to see what and if something can actually be done. But before we make that decision we have to be willing to go through with the expensive surgery if it is needed. It is a tormenting decision because he might be OK without surgery, but do we want to chance that? This dog is my Pal and I will do whatever is needed.
[snapback]277151[/snapback]​

As a former dog owner and breeder I will be praying for both his speedy full recovery and the safe return of his partner. Please keep us updated.

Wurm said:
Bill Clinton said:

Well, I can't put the quotes on ignore. And I must say that Bills comment was in no way "mild", oh, pardon me. His "joke" was in no way "mild".

That is the same as saying, "Ha Ha, Your dog is probably DEAD! And chopped into little pieces".

Ah, so so funny Bill! ???

atuck said:
Wurm said:
Bill Clinton said:

Well, I can't put the quotes on ignore. And I must say that Bills comment was in no way "mild", oh, pardon me. His "joke" was in no way "mild".

That is the same as saying, "Ha Ha, Your dog is probably DEAD! And chopped into little pieces".

Ah, so so funny Bill! ???
[snapback]277156[/snapback]​

I appologized to you quite a few times already. Only you are the one that can accept my appology. I cannot force you to do it. But like I said before, I really am sorry for making that comment about your dog.
I wish you well.

Bill Clinton said:
Wurm said:
Bill Clinton said:

And yes, I do agree with you that almost everyone in here who has been given a hard time has deserved it, but I also believe that you guys have gone overboard when it comes to giving me a hard time. You never stop giving me a hard time. You continue to mock me and harass me and you continue to treat me like shit. That's the problem. And that's unacceptable by me.
[snapback]277154[/snapback]​
Since this forums software lets me see your posts even though I have you on ignore when I make a post... Let me give you one last word of advice Bill.

THINK why you are mocked harassed and treated like shit... maybe it has something to do with the way you act here. Reflect on what lead up to you being treated in a way you do not like and maybe you'll figure it out and will be able to put a stop to it.

Wurm said:
Bill Clinton said:
Wurm said:
Bill Clinton said:

[snapback]277154[/snapback]​
Since this forums software lets me see your posts even though I have you on ignore when I make a post... Let me give you one last word of advice Bill.

THINK why you are mocked harassed and treated like shit... maybe it has something to do with the way you act here. Reflect on what lead up to you being treated in a way you do not like and maybe you'll figure it out and will be able to put a stop to it.
[snapback]277158[/snapback]​

Your advice is honored by me.
I DO want a stop put to it. But I have a feeling that the same people in here who are harassing me and who are giving me a hard time will not stop giving me a hard time at all. They will not refrain from it. They will continue to give me a hard time no matter what. It took only one person in here to light the fire (you know who you are) with false accusations about me. And then eveybody else jumped on the bandwagon with more accusations and with all the harrassment and mocking. This is how everything started in here.
I want to put a stop to the harassment that I'm getting in here by being sincere and respecting everyone. But if I am sincere and if I show respect to the other members, like I have tried to many times over in the past (which wasn't at all recognized by anybody in here) and if the harassment and all the mocking doesn't stop, then what? Will you still blame me for everything like you are doing right now? Or will you be on my side?
You have my word that I will show respect to everyone in here. But I also want you to know that I will not allow any member to harass me or to give me a hard time. If I get harassed or mocked for no apparent reason, I will stand my ground. I just wanted you to know this because I still feel that there will be some members in here who will not stop giving me a hard time no matter what I say.
Have a nice day.

Bill Clinton said:

Bill,

Like your namesake, you are a classless piece of chit! Making this comment and then trying to go back on it, well, just ain't gonna happen. Go somewhere else.

Atuck, I wish ya luck with your dogs. Not knowing if the other is alive or not is a terrible feeling. I hope she returns safely.

Floyd T.

atuck - As a one who cares for animal i sincerely hope your male gets well and the your female will be found in good condition.

Bill Clinton - I too think that the remark you made was very heartless but you have said you are sorry and that's really all you can do about.
As for being jumped on even when you try to behave ok. My advice is to keep up the good behavior and ignore the 'unjust' bad comments. If you do that people will In time see that you are not a bad person. But it takes time to mend ones reputation and it includes a lot of effort and taking crap even when not deserved to do so. Getting a bad reputation only takes a few bad comments at the wrong moment. So my advice is get a thick skin and ride it out. God behavior pays of in the end.

Hope you find her soon and speedy recovery on the one you recovered.
As for the bad joke if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it might save ya some flameing.

Bill Clinton said:
The rumors about you being a bigot are true. Only a bigot would say something like that. :angry2:

Doc.

Atuck,

Sorry to hear about your dogs! Glad to hear about getting your male back. Hopefully you'll find the female soon and reunite them.

Bill Clinton said:

Hey Rod, can we get rid of this troll yet? Nothing good comes from his posts.

Bill you are an ass!!

Atuck, I am really sorry to hear about your dogs. That is a shame. Are you sure they where taken? They could have wandered off and a car hit the male and the female kept going. Seems strange that a stranger would take them even if they would let them. I hope all turns out ok and keep us posted.