• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some facts on Cuba

These restrictions have been tightened even more over the last few weeks and there is more proposed legislation to tighten even further.

Dad-in-law and I have been discussing this as of late (as you know Andrew).

The cigars are all well and good, but I want to go to Cuba for so much more. I want to go because I've heard the place is like stepping back in time. I want to go for the food. I want to go to say that I've gone and made it back alive.

Will keep researching and see what we can come up with.

hey, it is legal,

as long as you do not spend any $$ there!
:sign:

of course, you still have to pay the visa fees and such ...

guess I'd better start buying pre-embargo's.

step 1:
renounce US citizenship

step 2: go to canada or mexico

step 3: go to cuba, smoke a cigar

step 4: look for citizenship in a country

step 5: try France, I hear they take anyone.

:sign:

Allofus123 said:
Making travel plans are we Andrew? ;) :D
Yessir. Planning on also hooking up with one of Castro's daughters and becoming the next dictator of Cuba. All you bitches who want Cuban cigars will have to bow to ME!

moki said:
All you bitches who want Cuban cigars will have to bow to ME!
It's hard to bow to someone on their knees...right in front of you. :sign:

Have you seen Castro's daughters? They got to be in their 50's . Marry one of them and you'll need the buzz of more than just Cuban cigars.

AVB said:
Have you seen Castro's daughters? They got to be in their 50's . Marry one of them and you'll need the buzz of more than just Cuban cigars.
Did I say daughters? I meant grand-daughters.

Tony Bones said:
I want to go because I've heard the place is like stepping back in time.
youve heard right. last night on PBS they had an hour long show about cuba and how everyone is obsessed with 30-50's american cars. those litereally are the only cars on the road and theyre all in great shape. to them these cars are family heirlooms. now i want to go there just to see some nice cars :D