• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some New Baccy's I Got.

gunsandcigars88

I was at Stafford and Jones tonight, and they are getting out of the pipe thing. All of their tins were on sale. I picked up 4 tins at $5 each, but I don't know if they are any good. Figured it wasn't much of a loss if they aren't. Suggestions please?

I Got:
1.Peterson Gold Blend
2.Peterson Sweet Killarney
3.Peterson Sunset Breeze
4.Davidoff English Mixture

Thanks for the help!
B

I liked Davidoff English, but didnt care for sweet kalarney at all.

Havent tried the other two.

I've tried the Davidoff also and liked it OK but there are better English blends out there in my humble opinion. But, at $5, you can't go wrong.

Yeah, my quick reaction was if they are 50 g tins, $5 each is a steal, regardless if you like them or not.

A great source for info is

www.tobaccoreviews.com

Well worth looking them up there and getting some basic details on them before firing them up... at least knowing what style they really are is helpful. Then again, you might get swayed by the reviews... still, it's a great resource.

I cracked open teh Davidoff adn tried it. I thought it was pretty good. I've had better, but it was ok. I will take a look at those reviews too. Thanks guys!
B