• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some people...

Yojimbo

Brutish Nubber
...have no respect. At some point between me changing clothes to get married, and leaving my wedding, someone cleared ALL of the cash out of my wallet. I won't say how much was in there, but it's enough to make Ghandi hit a nun. Add to that the fact that it had to be someone we know, and it's infuriating.

I posted to Facebook:

To whomever helped themselves to all the cash in my wallet: please spend it on cigars and whiskey, so that it gets spent how I planned.

...have no respect. At some point between me changing clothes to get married, and leaving my wedding, someone cleared ALL of the cash out of my wallet. I won't say how much was in there, but it's enough to make Ghandi hit a nun. Add to that the fact that it had to be someone we know, and it's infuriating.

I posted to Facebook:

To whomever helped themselves to all the cash in my wallet: please spend it on cigars and whiskey, so that it gets spent how I planned.

Man that sucks. But for another perspective: 1. you know you can never trust that person again. 2. This is one of those things you'll laugh about later when reminiscing about your wedding/honeymoon, and 3. If that's the worst thing that happens on the honeymoon, then I'd count myself lucky.

WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTING ON CIGARPASS?!?!? YOU SHOULD BE BUSY DOING OTHER THINGS... LIKE RABBITS...

(i.e. packing)

I'm not pissed, just disappointed.

I'm not on my honeymoon, we're still hanging with friends in town. Honeymoon starts tomorrow afternoon, and that means I'm off the radar for a full week.

As for bunny like activities, who says I haven't been?

Low life is all that comes to mind. Sorry you had to deal with that on such a memorable day.

Wow, that sucks. I'm getting married in July and I wouldn't even think twice about leaving cash around my groomsmen,.......until I read this. UNBELIEVABLE! Sorry to hear this.

Wow. Just wow.

F****** a**h***!!!

It's just unbelievable that a so called friend or family member would do that.

Dang sorry to hear about that, but congrats on the good news and enjoy your honeymoon!!

Brandon

Congrats on the wedding bro. Sorry a low life did that! I hope you have a safe and exciting honeymoon.

WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTING ON CIGARPASS?!?!? YOU SHOULD BE BUSY DOING OTHER THINGS... LIKE RABBITS...

(i.e. packing)
Congrats on the wedding...sorry for you troubles that really sucks but the gentleman above makes a valid point....

Cheers!

Congrats on tying the knot!

Any chance it could have been the caterer, or any of the hired help whom you don't know?

Not thinking its the caterer. They only had two people working and were slammed.

That sucks bro. I wish you and your wove the best. They will get what's coming to them.

Congrats on the wedding. Sorry to hear about the cash, but, Karma's a bitch. They'll get their's sooner or later. Have fun on the the honeymoon! And, trust me on this one... What happens in Mexico doesn't always stay in Mexico, so don't come back with anything you didn't leave with (unless you guys are ready to go with that part, already)! :)

Sorry to hear about the cash thing. CONGRATS on getting married though!