• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some Pics of The Bike

Did a bunch of maintenance on the bike today and figured I'd get a couple of pics...

GolfbikeandTruck015.jpg

GolfbikeandTruck016.jpg

Today is a nice warm day here in Connecticut. I decided to get my bike ready for a nice Sunday afternoon ride. :thumbs:

Looks good, huh?

bs-1.jpg

ohhhh man I'm SO jelous Hillbilly!!! I want!!

I'm hoping to get a new one next summer.. Still wanting the '05 CBR600RR like theres no tomorrow!! Thanks for sharing! I worked on mine a bunch today too. Got a short ride in before dinner..

This is my kind of thread :D I love CBR's. Black cbrs=sexy. Too bad all I have is a FZR :p

That thing is sexy, I want the black one with the charcoal grey tribal graphics..

Love the fender eliminator off the exhaust! I'd have to black out the swingy too.. *Drools*

Nice bike.. looking at Ducatis this season.... not sure which model yet.....

Matt,

Ducati's are definitely beautiful machines. Just very expensive. Not only up front, but the maintenance costs as well.

have you ridden much?

e

Nice bike HB, my buddy just bought a Honda 600 CBR. Very nice machines.

Nice Bike!

Matt,

Ducati's are definitely beautiful machines. Just very expensive. Not only up front, but the maintenance costs as well.

have you ridden much?

e
Definitely expensive on the Maintenance side of things, plus they seem to break down, even more than my Harley. :laugh:

That thing is sexy, I want the black one with the charcoal grey tribal graphics..

Love the fender eliminator off the exhaust! I'd have to black out the swingy too.. *Drools*

I ride an 05 Tribal. Definately a sweet looking ride!

Matt,

have you ridden much?

e

I've been riding since 2nd grade. First road bike was a new '86 FZ600. Upgraded a year or so later to a GSX-R 750. Got rid of that when I became engaged and didn't have a bike again until about three years ago. Bought a Honda Shadow 750 ACE to tool around town on. Hate it and it just sits and collects dust right now. Should sell it, but haven't done so yet. I kind of have a ZZR1200, though I've not seen it yet. LOL! I was buying it from another guy who lives several hundred miles away and we just haven't had a chance to hook up.

As far as the Ducati's... I know the owner of a Ducati shop, so the price should be good and service is not a problem. I was also looking at Augustas and Aprila's and BMWs. Hard decision, but Ducati's are at the top of the list right now.

I do like the CBR's and have ridden both the 600 and the 1000. I had a line on one of the RC15's, but it was used and ridden a bit too hard, I think.

Hey xRanger, show a couple pics? What have you done to it anything? I want one so bad I can taste it. Just not in the cards right now..

Whats funny is I want a new bike so bad, yet every year about this time when I get the Buell out and go for that first ride of the season, I fall in love with her all over again!

Now for some pics of a real bike

IMG_1758.jpg

(The Badlands of South Dakota)

Just kidding guys....... awesome looking Hillbilly..... if I make my way down south this summer, you wil have to take me on a tour of the sights.

Now for some pics of a real bike

IMG_1758.jpg

(The Badlands of South Dakota)

Just kidding guys....... awesome looking Hillbilly..... if I make my way down south this summer, you wil have to take me on a tour of the sights.

I'd love to man. Just let me know when you'll be around.

E

Heck I don't even ride but I would be happy to have a bike like that! Heck I'd be happy just putting it in my living room and stare at it all day! :D

Bought a Honda Shadow 750 ACE to tool around town on. Hate it and it just sits and collects dust right now. Should sell it, but haven't done so yet.

why do you hate the Honda Shadow 750 ACE ?

100_0342.jpg

Here's one for you motorcycle people....

and here's what I ride

DSC00156.jpg