• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some Secretos Box advise needed...

Michal

Turquoise Hexagon Sun
2 boxes of Secretos from 2 different trusted official sellers...
Is it normal? Are there more than 1 box factory? wth?

p1150031ek4.jpg

p1150033ss0.jpg

Michal,

I'll do you one better. :D I think I see those and a third variation in boxes from the same vendor. I really don't think you've got anything to worry about especially if your sources are trustworthy.

Wilkey

Michal,

I'll do you one better. :D I think I see those and a third variation in boxes from the same vendor. I really don't think you've got anything to worry about especially if your sources are trustworthy.

Wilkey

No warranty seals?

Not that it matters much, but the box I have has the clasp resembling the top box. And as Wilkey stated mine came in a cardboard box in addition to the wooden one and all the seals are on the cardboard box.

Step

To badly satire a recent string of commercials for a mass-produced liquid bread product:

Cubans don't do boxes; Cubans do cigars!

One of the things I noticed immediately is the difference between the Cohiba "heads" on the clasp. I have two cabs of Siglo VIs that came from different legit vendors and show the same difference in the brand logo.

If the source is good, it's no problem.