• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

some very cool stuff at my b&m today...

marcsheldon

CP's official Architect
had no intentions of buying anything today and walked out 250 bucks lighter in the wallet. first off, they had a box of opus "A" @$35 a pop. i picked up 2 figuring i could swollow the gouging since i only see those every 24 months or so. (if you want some, pm me)

the next two things i saw were totally alien to me and was wondering if someone could post some pics/msrp/general info/etc. on here for us. they had a box of coffins of "opus shark" i guess maybe a shark in a rosada wrapper? it had an opus band that said 2005 on it. never even heard of these.

the next thing i saw was a fuente/newman humi with 4 drawers in it. each drawer had about 10 or 12 cigars. the top drawer was all dc maximus, second diamond crown, cuesta rey and then la unica. they are in glass tubes that are the same shape as the la aurora preferidos. they had a band around the tube that was holographic and was numbered. probably the coolest prestenation of a cigar ive ever seen.

i searched on the net for info on these, but with no luck. ill bought one of each of the newman cigars and will post a pic tonight if someone else doesnt find a pic and post it first.

again, any info on these would be greatly appreciated.

The A's seem to be out in force this season. I've seen them in a few locations, usually for $30 a pop.

Sounds like the Opus Sharks are from the 2005 collection box. If that's true and they opened the box to sell individually, there are probably other sizes like the Chili Pepper, Double Robusto, etc. Calling moki...

Have no ideas on the humi you describe.

marcsheldon said:
the next two things i saw were totally alien to me and was wondering if someone could post some pics/msrp/general info/etc. on here for us. they had a box of coffins of "opus shark" i guess maybe a shark in a rosada wrapper? it had an opus band that said 2005 on it. never even heard of these.
[snapback]263488[/snapback]​

That is from the CFCF 2005 box... prices? we they being sold as singles?

the next thing i saw was a fuente/newman humi with 4 drawers in it. each drawer had about 10 or 12 cigars. the top drawer was all dc maximus, second diamond crown, cuesta rey and then la unica. they are in glass tubes that are the same shape as the la aurora preferidos. they had a band around the tube that was holographic and was numbered. probably the coolest prestenation of a cigar ive ever seen.

That's the new humidor:
JC110_full_front_glamour.jpg

Some shops are selling them as singles, and I've heard the prices on the singles are from 30-15 ???

KayakinBoy said:
the next two things i saw were totally alien to me and was wondering if someone could post some pics/msrp/general info/etc. on here for us.  they had a box of coffins of "opus shark"  i guess maybe a shark in a rosada wrapper?  it had an opus band that said 2005 on it.  never even heard of these.

That is from the CFCF 2005 box... prices? we they being sold as singles?

the next thing i saw was a fuente/newman humi with 4 drawers in it.  each drawer had about 10 or 12 cigars.  the top drawer was all dc maximus, second diamond crown, cuesta rey and then la unica.  they are in glass tubes that are the same shape as the la aurora preferidos.  they had a band around the tube that was holographic and was numbered.  probably the coolest prestenation of a cigar ive ever seen.

That's the new humidor:
JC110_full_front_glamour.jpg

Some shops are selling them as singles, and I've heard the prices on the singles are from 30-15 ???
[snapback]263498[/snapback]​

no, the opus sharks were not being sold as singles. $1000 for the box and he had 2 boxes left. (box split anyone?)

and yes kb, thats the newmans in question. i just saw your thread on these. they are fetching $35 a pop for these at my shop. very cool window dressing for your humi if you have any christmas money left over.

It's not 22 Sharks. I'm pretty sure it's the Opus22:

SerieX X Square (2)
BBMF (1)
LBMF (1)
Shark (2)
Double Robusto (3)
Chili Pepper (3)
Forbidden X Lancero (2)
Double Corona (2)
Reserva d’Chateau (2)
Perfecxion X (2)
Perfecxion No.2 (2)

MSRP is $750 per Prometheus website.

I'll take a shark or a pepper... ;)

whose gunna run it! :D

Something very funny about the price tag here in Vegas on those individual Opusx sticks is that the retail in smoke shops that carry them for about $55 a stick :0. All the way down the list from the Opus Shark to the Chilli pepper.

bfreebern said:
It's not 22 Sharks. I'm pretty sure it's the Opus22:

SerieX X Square (2)
BBMF (1)
LBMF (1)
Shark (2)
Double Robusto (3)
Chili Pepper (3)
Forbidden X Lancero (2)
Double Corona (2)
Reserva d’Chateau (2)
Perfecxion X (2)
Perfecxion No.2 (2)

MSRP is $750 per Prometheus website.
[snapback]263512[/snapback]​

yeah, thats excatly what it is. i talked the the owner and got him down to $825 plus 8% tax. if we did a split, id be about $40 per cigar.

who's in?