• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SOMEBODY STOP VERN!!!!

Big Worm

Commander Worm of the Southern Alliance
Fellas, I'm not sure if I can hold on much longer; this menace has to be stopped!!!! Weekly bombs have been bombarding my place!!! You guys should see the condition of our "new" house; it has to end! I have retaliated with smart bombs but it looks like a Daisy Cutter will be launching from the central KY silo this evening. Stay tuned for details (if'n I'm still breathin') LMAOOOOO :0 :0 :0 :0 :sign: :sign:

Thanks Again Brother Vern!!!

Ryan

Whats he talking about? Iv'e only got him twice, but now i am kinda thinkin, Maybe three times is a charm. What do You all think? :cool:

*gasp* please...no...have *gasp* *choke* mercy.....hard to....breathe....uuugghhhhh ;) :p

As my weak and feable remains of a "blasted apart" body will allow I am preparing retaliation measures....stay tuned... :thumbs: :0

Ohhh man, Devin, you're not telling me ANYTHING I don't already know. Hell, if'n I didn't know it before today I'd surely been in a ziplock body bag!!! :p Hey, maybe you could send me some fine aged Habanos or unrealeased stuff that, after smoking them, I'd know whether or not Vern would like to bombed with them? :) :p :p :p :cool: :D :thumbs: :sign:
LMAO (Feeble mooch attempt :p )

Later bros,

Ryan

Hey Devin, Did you read that. BigWorm wants you to send him your Cigar Butts. That is one of the more interesting Mooch atempts that I have ever heard. :0

As one of the victims of vern's many bombs, I am not going to get in his way. Damn! for no apparent reason he blew the doors off my place. You can try to retaliate but he'll just bury you. I agree, he needs to be stopped. :D

WoooHaaahaaahhaaWooHaaahaa. Don't you all love to see the Worm Squirm. ;)

Big Worm,
Can't even invision getting in the way. I think the saying is better you than me. Or is it just you are pertty much on your own?
lol

And I am always praising the great friendships here. First hint of trouble we all run...

Big Worm wants my cigar butts............ :0  :0  :0

Sounds like that guys gramps over on CF, that smokes them in the pipe.

Vern, if you need any help putting the Big Worm under, just let me know my brother.  :cool:

hehe, sic him ya'll! Way cool Gentlemen..

JerryG -" Life Member Vern-Bomb Survivor Support Group"

Uhhhhhhh, guys...if this becomes group effort....try and be gentle....I am, of course, the BIG WORM.....not, by any means, a NIGHTCRAWLER!!! And the way this looks....I'm never gonna reach that age!!!!! BWWAAAHHHAAHHHHAA...
Star Command Launch Center reports large thermotobaccoleur device scheduled for launch from Lake Cumberland silo in T minus 34hrs and counting.........

My friend, you HAVE been warned prepare for a chunk of CUBA to land ON YOUR @ss!!!!!! :p :p :0 :0

The WORM (for now ;) )

Big Worm.....tsk tsk tsk! Didn't you learn anything from that Bin Laden guy? Sometimes its better to just shut your mouth instead of continueing to threaten..... haha! :)

I sure hope you don't get hit with one of those cheesecake bombs....... ;) I'll leave it at that! :cool:

Cheesecake bombs??? Now yer talking Kenny!!!! Hey BTW, I got an e-mail coming your way!!! Sorry for the tardiness, but I've been in traction since my last trip to the mailbox!!!!

:0 :0 :0 :thumbs: :sign:

Cheescake bombs? Now if that isn't a terroristic threat I don't know what is. I kind of think that making threats and warnings is kind of nice to see. I the last bomb I got from a Cigarpass member was any indication - hb shudders at the thought.

Thanks Devin for the offer, I will let you know if I need a Daisy Cutter dropped on Somerset,KY.
Folks we are now at Devcon 4, stand by for any statis change.
Oh Worm....Are ya squirming yet? :D

If the un-a-bomber wasn't already locked-up....I would be leading the FBI right to Vern's doorstep!

The man is a terrorist.....HE NEEDS TO BE NUKED BACK TO THE STONE-AGE! :D

He has been hammerring me since mid-2001 and hasn't stopped with the new year!

Somebody.....ANYONE!........Teach this terrorist a lesson!

I couldn't do it! :angry: :)

Funny, I learned all my technics from the Masters,,,,,and who are they you may ask, well they are Hendrix and Devin, and I dare say anyone who has ever delt with these two MASTERS of the leaf know EXACTLY what I am talking about. :D