• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SOMEBODY STOP VERN!!!!

Just delaying the inevitable Vern????? OPen that puppy up, a bullet proof vest won't help!!! LMAO

UPDATE:
The Xray revealed a highly flammable liquid, the trained pooch stood on it's hind legs and began doing what can only be described as a marimba dance, but this paled in comparison to the unexplainable conduct of the robot, which I will not go into here as I would just be met with unbelief.
The contents of the package were slowly removed without an explosion and then.......Just as I began to marvel at their quality and quantity, something diabolical began to happen, There was smoke and things began to spin about the room. When the haze had finally cleared many hours later it was obvious that this delayed reaction was part of the Worms demented plan all along, Oh the Humanity. I have been utterly devastated, What, Oh what shall I do now?
I must call upon my Brothers for an all-out offensive on the Worm of Somerset. Brothers switch to secret code Cohiba-Bolivar-Fuente, for battle attack coordinates and launch times
You are correct Worm Man, It is not OVER !!! :0

MOOOOHHOOOHHAAAHHHAHHHAAAAABBBWWAAHHHAAAHHAAA!!!! DIRECT HIT!!!!!! I love the smell of smoke bombs in the morning...smells like....VICTORY!!!!! :D :D :0 :0

Glad you liked the arsenal, my friend!

BW :sign:

A small victory??? maybe...... *gulp* ;)

I think a declaration of victory may be premature. :cool:

Premature??? It's not premature if The Worm's "Awesome" Bombing force is victorious in the "END"....is it? :cool:
LMAO...boy, this is fun!!! :thumbs:

You don't stand a chance, unless you own a cigar store. :cool:

Well, I can't say that "I", personally, own one but between the whole Eastern Strike COmmand...well, we sure do come close!!!! Watchyerass!!!!! ;) :thumbs: :sign: :p

:lookup: :lookup: :lookup: :lookup: :lookup: :lookup: :lookup: :lookup: :lookup: :thumbs: