• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Someone PLEASE Stop me..

Just scored one of these myself... I must say the Tin itself is a thing of beauty.

Nice score if you are an Opus fan. They are the regular deal ingeniously marketed in new and exciting packaging.

They are wise at the Fuente braintrust. New packaging to create new buzz for the same product. You've gotta hand it to them, you really do. They are absolutely the best at the business part of this little hobby of ours.

Although I would much rather pay less and get them by the stick (or box!!) rather than spending extra for fancy packaging, they do look quite nice! I had a couple in my hand earlier this week but turned them down because I hate to pay extra for the packaging. At any rate, they are very nice to look at and would be a terrific present to put in someone's stocking. That's where I see these as a great buy, to give as a gift. Too bad my wife doesn't read the board! :blush:

At any rate, they are very nice to look at and would be a terrific present to put in someone's stocking. That's where I see these as a great buy, to give as a gift. Too bad my wife doesn't read the board! :blush:

Hmmm Bomb idea's :whistling: :rolleyes: