• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Something special birthday stick

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
OK, I'm hitting the big 6-0 at the end of January and want something special to go with whatever I decide to pull out of the collection. I don't need special like a box of 10 made for Fidel's barber but special as in pretty damn good. Who's got what and how much is it gonna cost? I just need one. PM me if you don't want to post.

Thanks

Nothing? Really? Do I need to go to the "Introduce yourself " forum again?

Ray, are you looking for CC or non-CC? Or doesn't really matter? I'm happy to go digging tonight and see what I have.

Doesn't matter, just has to be way up there on the goodness chart. Thanks for the effort.

Let me know if something strikes your fancy:
LADC Noblesse (14&15 release)
San Cristobal Ovation
2004 BGM Wolters release
I also may still have some Anejados left but have to check, both Monte and RyJ.

Don Carlos Personal Reserve Petit Lancero

Only 125 made and they are pretty damn good.

Let me know if something strikes your fancy:
LADC Noblesse (14&15 release)
San Cristobal Ovation
2004 BGM Wolters release
I also may still have some Anejados left but have to check, both Monte and RyJ.

Since I know nothing about any of them I would depend on your expertise although I have liked San Cristobal previously. What's one of those babies going to set me back?

Don Carlos Personal Reserve Petit Lancero

Only 125 made and they are pretty damn good.

I'm sure they are very good albeit probably out of my price range. Not a fan of the Lancero size though.

I got the cigar that fits the bill. It's fat; it's old; it's illegal, expensive and hard to find. Unless of course you frequent the wrong parts of the Bronx. There's a very good chance you've never smoked one. It's also free, to you. I'll send it out after the Christmas craziness. The rest of you fuggers can just back off.

Doc

If one of these gents doesn't hook you up, I can and will. Let me know, Ray.

I got the cigar that fits the bill. It's fat; it's old; it's illegal, expensive and hard to find. Unless of course you frequent the wrong parts of the Bronx. There's a very good chance you've never smoked one. It's also free, to you. I'll send it out after the Christmas craziness. The rest of you fuggers can just back off.

Doc
I was about to reply until I saw this :)

Looks like Doc has it covered...

Doc
Well, that sounds like it is settled then. Never argue with the cooks or the Corpsman.

Thanks for those who wanted to play maybe in a few years I'll ask again.