• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Something special birthday stick

It was going to be a gift if you were interested. Hope you find one that you will enjoy.

Happy Holidays.

I do appreciate the thought Devin and I'm sure you can find someone to surprise with your generosity this holiday.

Merry Christmas to your and yours.

It was going to be a gift if you were interested. Hope you find one that you will enjoy.

Happy Holidays.

Well it's been quite awhile since I've seen Devin around, but as always, once he shows up it gets interesting.

Thanks for stopping by Devin. That's a nice stick you offered up.

Ray, it sounds like you're being taken care of here. I found a 2006 Chili Pepper I would offer up for you. But it seems you may be taken care of here. But if it strikes you, let me know and I'm happy to send it.

Well it's been quite awhile since I've seen Devin around, but as always, once he shows up it gets interesting.

Thanks for stopping by Devin. That's a nice stick you offered up.

Ray, it sounds like you're being taken care of here. I found a 2006 Chili Pepper I would offer up for you. But it seems you may be taken care of here. But if it strikes you, let me know and I'm happy to send it.

Thank you for your offer but I've no need to take advantage of so many peoples generosity. I only needed one stick and that seems to be well taken care of.

I'll send you something from the 1970's that you'll enjoy. Did I tell you are old, 60 wow!

Here you go, Ray. #9505 6740 5362 4684 89. I certainly hope it meets your expectations.

Doc