• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Son joined the Marines..

yanksfan

My son joined the Marines and he's leaving for bootcamp 8/6. I want to buy some special cigars we can share after he graduates. Camp is 12 weeks so not alot of time to age in the humidor. Any suggestions from you guys would be greatly appreciated. He doesn't smoke often so I'm thinking something on the milder side.
Thanks

I've always been a fan of the Diamond Crown. The standards are pretty mild and the Maximus aren't as strong as an Opus plus they can be found fairly easily and smoke pretty well right out of the box.

Tell your son thanks for what he's about to do.

As for the smokes, I'd go with giving him a Tatuaje Noella and having a Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 for yourself :)

Congratulations! I think joining the Marines was the best thing to ever happen to me. My dad was against it when he found out what I was doing. Once he saw me at my graduation, he was beaming with pride.

I like Brickhouse's suggestion. Except that there might be a big time differential between the two of you finishing.

I would suggest your son start PTing like a man possessed, and do it in the heat. PI is kind of hot in Aug and Sept. Be prepared. Whoops, that's the BSA. I get 'em confused sometimes. Do you happen to know the difference between the USMC and the BSA?

Boy scouts have adult leaders and don't have Artillery.

Doc.

And a thank you from a grateful nation. I am not a Marine, but a Soldier non the less and I applaud you and your son.
whatever you smoke, smoke with pride.

Tim

I would suggest your son start PTing like a man possessed, and do it in the heat. PI is kind of hot in Aug and Sept. Be prepared. Whoops, that's the BSA. I get 'em confused sometimes. Do you happen to know the difference between the USMC and the BSA?

Boy scouts have adult leaders and don't have Artillery.

Doc.

Ya had me on the floor, Doc! (ROFL just didn't capture the essence!)

Back