• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sonny Landreth---Gonna miss the show

Robbmt

Thermal UP!!!!!!
I just agreed to pull another shift on Thursday night. (Are you hearing me Santa?)

Not ten minutes later I hear the radio talking about how he is going to be in town doing a small club show.

I checked his website not long ago and the closest show was in K.C.

Alright, simple enough contest, First person to name my favorite song by Sonny Landreth will recieve a small prize. If no one gets it exactly, then I will find another good song out of the list and send that person something.

Two guesses per person. This closes Thursday at noon before I go to work.

I'll go with "If I Ever Get Lucky"

Sorry you'll miss the show.

Soul Salvation
Mojo Boogie

Thanks for the contest.(you did say two guesses, right?)

Brian

Well, I had to google Sonny Landreth. And now I have a whole pile of CDs to buy. Thanks . . . ya bastige.

I'll go with "Speak of the Devil" for my guess, as it's my theory that all good blues tunes should mention the Devil. Or cold-hearted women. Or big-legged ones. Or black cat bones. :D

~Boar

Back to Bayou Têche
and
Speak of the Devil

Sonny Landreth is great!!!!

WINNER!!!!-------Junkman

I need an addy so I can get something out to ya.

All Right!!!!!!!!!!
Christmas has come early. :thumbs:
Sonny Landreth is great, sorry you will be missing the show.

I will PM you my address.

Thanks again for the contest.

Now I'm not complaining about the extra shift, I had several months without a paycheck not so long ago and I understand this economy is not so good for everyone. However, an event of this quality at a downstairs barroom price. I really would have liked to have the night off.

Actually I'm glad someone nailed it down with Bayou teche, the actual song I was thinking about when I posted this thread. Otherwise I would have a helluva time picking another winner.

NOTANICE .... The later albums are of course awesome, I just got introduced to him on Outward Bound and I love that one. Buy his albums,check tour dates and try to see him live, he is masterful.

Junk .... Give me a day or two and I'll get something out your way.

Robb

I got the cigars today.

Thanks Rob for a GREAT selection of smokes.
There are a few here I have never had and 'm looking forward to trying.

Thanks again for the contest.